Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Sanchez named starting QB vs JAX

New York Jets ‏@nyjets
    #RL Updating: HC Rex Ryan has named Mark Sanchez his starting QB for Jets' SUN game at Jacksonville. He has met with the QBs this morning.

Good move Rex

vCash
    They have no choice because of Contract situation. That goes on Mr. T. He has put Rex in bad position.

vCash
    Yankees - Jets - Rockets

vCash
    Unreal. And he'll play average against a horrible Jacksonville team, the Jets will win, and then Ryan will claim that Sanchez "responded".

He sucks. He plain sucks. I've seen enough of this.

vCash
    35-29 regular season record. 4-2 playoff record. That's far from being as bad as we all think he is. RG3 threw for 160 yards Monday Night and he is a hero in a 17-16 game. I think NY is a little crazy in there thinking. And I live here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by clementi View Post
    35-29 regular season record. 4-2 playoff record. That's far from being as bad as we all think he is. RG3 threw for 160 yards Monday Night and he is a hero in a 17-16 game. I think NY is a little crazy in there thinking. And I live here.
    RG3 is also a rookie who's having a better year than any that Sanchez has had where as Sanchez is a 4th year player. Apples to oranges.
    Yankees - Jets - Rockets

vCash
    i'd prefer that gmac start to see what we have there, but i'm not livid either way.

however, if we lose another game and really knock ourselves out of the playoff race, then we MUST make a change to see what we have going forward. at that point, the rest of the season would basically be auditions.
    JETSMETSKNICKSPENS
    GATOR BAIT!
    UCONN!!!

vCash
    Can't wait for those Tebow chants down in Jacksonville.
    Yankees - Jets - Rockets

vCash
    Saw this coming.

Ive defended Sanchez for over 3 years. After the last 2 weeks its time to admit he is a lost cause. I expected him to come out with some fire last week and he came out like his puppy died.

This decision has made me lose all faith in Rex...I can't watch this team anymore.

Presenting the 2013 New York Mets Outfield.

vCash
    @JasonLaCanfora
    Jets announce Sanchez as starter, was much disagreement internally about who to start. as of top of this hr the qbs didn't know themselves
    Interesting bit.
    Yankees - Jets - Rockets

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BroadwayJoe View Post
    i'd prefer that gmac start to see what we have there, but i'm not livid either way.

however, if we lose another game and really knock ourselves out of the playoff race, then we MUST make a change to see what we have going forward. at that point, the rest of the season would basically be auditions.
    I'm with you on this.

I would, however, appreciate TBaum, Sparano, and the owner to pipe down as this is Rex's decision and his only. No one needs to hear their opinion every minute in the MEDIA. Very unprofessional handling of this and other matters and maybe Braylon was spot on in his comments. Act professional, Jets.

vCash
    This is a JOKE!!!! Ryan and Tanny will be gone at year's end. Although a high draft pick is of the utmost importance.

vCash

vCash
    Rex to me can go after this season I have no respect for this guy anymore, is Mark all os a sudden going to become Eli? You would of thought he would of had a great game last week after the Patriot beat down was makes these people think because he got benched half a qtr things are going to be diff

Europe get READY, THE CHAMPS ARE HERE!

New York Jets..New York Knicks..New York Yankees..Barcelona!!

vCash
    **** Rex.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast