Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

Sanchez named starting QB vs JAX

New York Jets ‏@nyjets
    #RL Updating: HC Rex Ryan has named Mark Sanchez his starting QB for Jets' SUN game at Jacksonville. He has met with the QBs this morning.

Good move Rex
    'Cause my life is dope, and I do dope shi*

vCash
    They have no choice because of Contract situation. That goes on Mr. T. He has put Rex in bad position.

vCash
    Unreal. And he'll play average against a horrible Jacksonville team, the Jets will win, and then Ryan will claim that Sanchez "responded".

He sucks. He plain sucks. I've seen enough of this.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JRollins Hater View Post
    Unreal. And he'll play average against a horrible Jacksonville team, the Jets will win, and then Ryan will claim that Sanchez "responded".

He sucks. He plain sucks. I've seen enough of this.
    LOL!!!! I wish I could pull up this dude^^^^^ love affair with Mark Sanchez a few years ago and now he's just throwing the kid out the bus...Ohh people...people....

Moh Town!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jets24/7 View Post
    They have no choice because of Contract situation. That goes on Mr. T. He has put Rex in bad position.
    I read on Twitter that Rex felt Sanchez is the best QB on the roster and the contract had nothing to do with his decision.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yanksrock View Post
    I read on Twitter that Rex felt Sanchez is the best QB on the roster and the contract had nothing to do with his decision.
    Sanchez is the best QB on the roster. Right now though, I don't know where his head is.

Tebow was never going to get the start because even if healthy, he's not an NFL QB.

I was hoping that Sanchez would sit for a bit to get his head screwd on right. This team is not making the playoffs, so I would have preferred to see Rex decide to see what he's got in GMAC for the rest of the year. Sanchez is coming back next year anyway, and the Jets will still not know if GMAC can be a viable NFL gametime QB.

I am not surprised by Rex's decision, but I'm a little disappointed. I predicted he would do this, and explained why he would think it's the right thing to do.

While this is not a home game, it is going to be a hostile environment for Sanchez simply because it's Tebow's home town. From the first play of the game the crowd is going to be chanting for Tebow. It will be interesting though if Sanchez struggles because this week McElroy will get booed if he replaces Sanchez.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Yankees - Jets - Rockets

vCash
    35-29 regular season record. 4-2 playoff record. That's far from being as bad as we all think he is. RG3 threw for 160 yards Monday Night and he is a hero in a 17-16 game. I think NY is a little crazy in there thinking. And I live here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by clementi View Post
    35-29 regular season record. 4-2 playoff record. That's far from being as bad as we all think he is. RG3 threw for 160 yards Monday Night and he is a hero in a 17-16 game. I think NY is a little crazy in there thinking. And I live here.
    RG3 is also a rookie who's having a better year than any that Sanchez has had where as Sanchez is a 4th year player. Apples to oranges.
    Yankees - Jets - Rockets

vCash
    a rex ryan defense(drafted by mangini) led sanchez to the playoffs...the defense has dropped dramatically last year & this year which led sanchez to show his true colors as a back-up at best

vCash
    RG3 also has a 67% 17 td 4 int. Sanchez couldnt put up those numbers in Madden.

"The Butt of all jokes"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenLantern View Post
    RG3 also has a 67% 17 td 4 int. Sanchez couldnt put up those numbers in Madden.
    Not true. I just played my first season of Madden 13 as Sanchez. His stats were better than those. Check Mate!

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    Not true. I just played my first season of Madden 13 as Sanchez. His stats were better than those. Check Mate!
    pics or its all lies!!!! And it cant be rookie level LOL

"The Butt of all jokes"

vCash
    Even Jamarcus Russel can be good on rookie level...

#Hernandezing

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

vCash
    LIES? LIES!!!!!!!!???????????? It really happened.

I actually don't like the new Madden. Maybe because I'm still figuring it out, but I liked the old franchise play better in the older versions.

In this one, the computer sims the game when your player isn't on the field.

I got to the AFC title game against the Ravens. I was winning by 10 with less than 30 seconds left. Then the computer "simmed" an 80 yard TD run by Rice, a 2 point converstion, an onside kick, 40 yard pass, and FG to win the game by 1 point.

What a jip.

-Sun Tzu

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast