Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 48
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Cowgary
    Posts
    2,510
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by YEDB90 View Post
    Skip Bayless is the man, especially because so many people don't realize/care that he's being paid to be controversial.
    That makes him what, the Kesha of sports analysis? Frankly I don't need staged controversy to enjoy my bball. I'd rather have somebody with something insightful to say than a character. It's like watching the Onion sports but with somebody that takes it really really serious.

    ...which is not to say that he's wrong about everything. I just think that most people on PSD could make generalizations and act like we invented the wheel each time. Plus we'd probably all be more easy to palate in the interim.


    "Juuuuuuuuuuuuust a bit outside. Wild Thing tried for the corner and missed."

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    24,121
    vCash
    2502
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    If your going by this season and how guys are playing right now and not their reps from the past, than your list would be bad, cause no way Melo is not top 10 right now.
    Based SOLELY on the start of this young season, I would put Melo in the top 10, somewhere in the 6-8 range probably behind Lebron, Durant, Paul, Kobe and Timmy. But teams haven't even played a quarter of the season yet, and if we're going based on the last 3-5 years, Melo doesn't sniff my top 10. ESPN's ranking of 17 was totally justified based on play from previous seasons.


  3. #33
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    3,618
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    Exactly. Although people nowadays have a tendency to misuse it because they see it so much that they think it makes sense to use it in all situations.
    got it. thanks man.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    43,277
    vCash
    7100
    Quote Originally Posted by JiffyMix88 View Post
    Can any one tell me what is similar about the two

    Skip Bayless's analysis

    Shooting darts in the dark
    Shooting darts in the dark is accurate every now and then.
    On Cam Newton:

    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

    This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.


    hahahahahahahahahahahaha

    Nfl scouting is a joke.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,041
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Shooting darts in the dark is accurate every now and then.
    Exactly, it's all guessing and sometimes you get lucky but I'm not saying he's even correct on this topic just saying
    @paulpierce34 I told Wade I will **** his mom like how my man D. West did his mans. Thats why I got ejected
    Ignore List:
    AIMelo=KillaDUO; Reason: Makes up stories to protect the one he beats his meat to everynight(Melo)
    Chucky Woods; Reason: Packer Homer that just talks outta his Azz
    HaruSoul; Reason: Sanchez homer can't see that he is a POS qb
    Hustlenomics; Reason: Good luck debating with this Ronda homer
    nickdymez; Reason: Kobe/Laker homer but didn't even know how the Lakers got Kobe

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    33,406
    vCash
    1000
    Hes more right than people give him credit for. But he also makes 5 predictions a day so playing the percentages by volume game, he would hit one eventually. Only thing I'll give him credit for his the Tebow prediction and he started RGIII hype before anyone else.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,124
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by John Walls Era View Post
    Hes more right than people give him credit for. But he also makes 5 predictions a day so playing the percentages by volume game, he would hit one eventually. Only thing I'll give him credit for his the Tebow prediction and he started RGIII hype before anyone else.
    This is true

    What do you think about his stances on Lebron and Westbrook>

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    5,756
    vCash
    1500
    People dont like Skip because he tells it like it is. Skip makes a lot sense. He's just very high level and doesnt take the time to get in depth or analyze his statements thouroghly..

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    12,730
    vCash
    1500
    Skip does be right on with what he say's he just go overboard will Lebron.


    Your Moms Best Friend.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    33,406
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by sammyvine View Post
    This is true

    What do you think about his stances on Lebron and Westbrook>
    Well he was the only person to get on Lebron before Lebron won. I dont agree with him, But he wasn't 100% wrong. He is also right on how Westbrook plays, BUT hes wrong that Thunder can't win with him.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    646
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by gram View Post
    last time you were wrong about basketball was the last time you said melo is the second best player in the nba, which was probably 20 minutes ago.
    lol!


    Originally Posted by DoMeFavors
    In 30-40 years Nets will have the most championships in NBA history, you can quote me on it. Nobody has an owner like mine.

    Originally Posted by DoMeFavors
    Fact is I would take Brook over Dwight, I wanted Dwight over Brook for this team because Nets have two 20 point scorers in JJ and Deron but if I was starting a team it would be Brook he is more of a franchise player.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,620
    vCash
    1500
    Skip imo has been right like 80% of the time. He called out alot of players and they hardly prove him wrong in what he said. He even champions Tebow and was right last year. He calls scores and can be very close. Dude knows sports, and he says it in your face. He seems to understand the mental aspect of the games that us number whores can't.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,620
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by sammyvine View Post
    This is true

    What do you think about his stances on Lebron and Westbrook>
    As far as Westbrook, he passes more... The team is great. He shootsmore than KD, they suck

    he called it on LBJ, dudewas mentally weak, and playing his buddy was a blessing, because IF YOU LET THE MAVS TALK ****, AND WIN....
    That's mentally weak. Teams have an personality that they build around. The Mavs has always been Phoenix# 2. I can NEVER get past that.. Mavericks!

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    501
    vCash
    1500
    Skip Bayless said, he would pick Austin Rivers with 2 pick....LMAO,......He is clown

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    513
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by John Walls Era View Post
    Well he was the only person to get on Lebron before Lebron won. I dont agree with him, But he wasn't 100% wrong. He is also right on how Westbrook plays, BUT hes wrong that Thunder can't win with him.
    Well he is at present right (and I agree with him) and you are wrong... for now.
    I'm Normally Not a Praying Man, but If You're up There...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •