Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 48
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,114
    vCash
    1500

    Skip Bayless was right.

    He is still a troll but he did say that the stage may be too big for Dwight


    Howard may comeback and he is recovering from surgery, but i have been disappointed with him so far i admit.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,222
    vCash
    1500

    Skip Bayless was right.

    We'll see man. He needs to step up but IMO he's a 2 option on a championship team until he starts making his free throws

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    46
    vCash
    1500
    He's always right.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Yonkers ,Ny
    Posts
    985
    vCash
    1500
    the end is near

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,041
    vCash
    1500
    Can any one tell me what is similar about the two

    Skip Bayless's analysis

    Shooting darts in the dark
    @paulpierce34 I told Wade I will **** his mom like how my man D. West did his mans. Thats why I got ejected
    Ignore List:
    AIMelo=KillaDUO; Reason: Makes up stories to protect the one he beats his meat to everynight(Melo)
    Chucky Woods; Reason: Packer Homer that just talks outta his Azz
    HaruSoul; Reason: Sanchez homer can't see that he is a POS qb
    Hustlenomics; Reason: Good luck debating with this Ronda homer
    nickdymez; Reason: Kobe/Laker homer but didn't even know how the Lakers got Kobe

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    13,664
    vCash
    1500
    Skip Bayless is the man, especially because so many people don't realize/care that he's being paid to be controversial.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    493
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by YEDB90 View Post
    Skip Bayless is the man, especially because so many people don't realize/care that he's being paid to be controversial.
    Skip is an idiot. I know he's paid to be controversial, but can't he at least try to make it a little less obvious?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Syracuse, NY
    Posts
    25,685
    vCash
    1461
    Is Skip Bayless like, the only one who thought that, or something? I don't get why he's being mentioned at all.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    University Campus!
    Posts
    6,466
    vCash
    1500
    I hate Skip Bayless.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,163
    vCash
    1500
    skip bayless is usually right with basketball football not so much. I like any1 who hates lebron =)

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    University Campus!
    Posts
    6,466
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BklynKnicks3 View Post
    skip bayless is usually right with basketball football not so much. I like any1 who hates lebron =)
    BklynKnicks3 is usually wrong with basketball not sure about football though.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,163
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Gram View Post
    BklynKnicks3 is usually wrong with basketball not sure about football though.
    last time i was wrong about basketball was dujaun wagner

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    University Campus!
    Posts
    6,466
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BklynKnicks3 View Post
    last time i was wrong about basketball was dujaun wagner
    Last time you were wrong about basketball was the last time you said Melo is the second best player in the NBA, which was probably 20 minutes ago.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    24,067
    vCash
    2502
    Skip Bayless is to sports as Bill O'Reilly is to news. They're both annoying, obnoxious, loud mouths who are clearly trying to be as controversial as possible for the sake of entertainment and ratings. And for every one thing they're right about, there's a dozen things they completely whiff on.


  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    24,067
    vCash
    2502
    Quote Originally Posted by BklynKnicks3 View Post
    last time i was wrong about basketball was dujaun wagner
    Oh c'mon man. Give yourself more credit. I've seen your posts and you're wrong about basketball WAY more often than that.


Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •