Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Giants Path to the Playoffs

What are the New York Giants' path to the playoffs?

Do they have to win out?

Do they need to win 3 out of their next 4?

Can they win 2 out of 4 (finish 9 and 7) and still make the playoffs as a division winners or a wildcard team?
    PM for my contact information.

vCash
    Looking at washington and Dallas's schedules, I really think all of us split our final four games and we take the division at 9-7

vCash
    I think we need to win at least 3 of 4. The only game the Skins will probably have trouble with is against Baltimore. If they lose to Baltimore and win the other 3 and finish 9-7, they would beat us out if we finish 9-7. If they beat Baltimore forget about it.

We need to go at least 10-6. Not only does that pretty much assure us the division but at the very least a wild card. And 10-6 just looks way better than 9-7. I'm glad we won the SB last year but I hate the fact that our record was a measly 9-7 and the only 9-7 team to ever win it.

We need to beat the Saints, at the very least split the Falcons/Ravens and then beat a miserable Eagles team that would love to knock us out of the playoffs in week 17.

It's not gonna be easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Gibby23 View Post
    The only way I will be proven wrong is if the giants win in SF and that isn't going to happen. You can keep saying they beat the Packers on the road and all that, but they are not playing the Packers this Sunday. The Niners will win by 10 plus points..... Numbers don't lie only you and some giants fan do to make yourself feel better about the loss your team has coming up.
    gooood caaaall

vCash
    I'm ****ing sick of every season starting 6-2 and then having the "hopefully we can finish 9-7" chat at the end of the season....I can't be the only one. I know it's hard to keep that pace going, but comeon every goddamn year we'd be lucky to finish 9-7 being one of the best teams in football

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGTom View Post
    I'm ****ing sick of every season starting 6-2 and then having the "hopefully we can finish 9-7" chat at the end of the season....I can't be the only one. I know it's hard to keep that pace going, but comeon every goddamn year we'd be lucky to finish 9-7 being one of the best teams in football
    im with you 100% It makes me SICK that we lose 5 out of 8 to end the year every year. I dont understand what the reasoning is

vCash
    I think we lose to NO beat ATL beat BAL and lose to PHI.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeeswin27 View Post
    I think we lose to NO beat ATL beat BAL and lose to PHI.
    How do we lose to Philly? Nick foles starting n D Jackson is out. I am sick of seeing this. Eagles are washed up. They have given up this season.

I too don't understand why we lose games that we should won. Giants should be winning the east by 3 games this year. Always losing in November is weird but good business

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RolleWebster View Post
    How do we lose to Philly? Nick foles starting n D Jackson is out. I am sick of seeing this. Eagles are washed up. They have given up this season.
    I too don't understand why we lose games that we should won. Giants should be winning the east by 3 games this year. Always losing in November is weird but good business
    How? beacuse there the new york giants.. and if the teams bad we will play worse. If the teams good we will play up to them..thats the way it goes

vCash
    Yeah but look at it matchup wise and business wise n are the Eagles playing for anything? Giants lose to 6/7 rd QB n a small *** RB then I will be livid and will do something drastic as in throw away some memorabilia or tuned down a notch in my fan excitement for this team. There's NO way Giants lose to Eagles. Sorry not gonna convinced on that game. And no Babin neither haha

vCash
    We beat ourselves the first Eagles game when they were still healthy. I don't see us dropping another to that team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManningToTyree View Post
    Looking at washington and Dallas's schedules, I really think all of us split our final four games and we take the division at 9-7
    Dallas definitely has tough schedule. It takes a few wins here or there and the Giants can make it. Eli is a different QB in the Playoffs. All we have to do is get there and we have a shot at winning the Superbowl with Eli calling the shots.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DerekJeterDan View Post
    Dallas definitely has tough schedule. It takes a few wins here or there and the Giants can make it. Eli is a different QB in the Playoffs. All we have to do is get there and we have a shot at winning the Superbowl with Eli calling the shots.
    Eli has proven me wrong and is a TOP QB. But I am not liking how he is staring down his WRs. He threw into double coverage in Cruz in the Saints game n missed a wide open Bennett. I blame Nicks because he isn't the same guy but Eli obviously doesn't trust him as much as I would so he forcing it or not trusting it idk. Nicks is suffering. Hopefully playoffs come we will be all set!!! N then its over!!! Nobody can hold Nicks or Cruz combo!

Next yr I hope both healthy n both 1000yds. Easy!!!!

Always next yr it seems. Always bad news with injuries

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGTom View Post
    We beat ourselves the first Eagles game when they were still healthy. I don't see us dropping another to that team.
    I think have to win 3 of our last 4 games to make the playoffs. But we need to win our conference games ....losing only to the Ravens....non. conference.

If the Philly game matters...if we cant win that game ,we dont deserve to be in the playoffs.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    We have the hardest schedule in football and against the top teams we have destroyed or kept it close. 49ers were suppose to get revenge on us. The Packers were a hot team when we played them and they did ****. Saints where suppose to fight to not get kicked from the playoffs and we just pounced on them. The only team that really gets credit for beating us is the Bengals but I honestly think that was them playing the best game they are going to have all season.

Everyone wants to knock us for the record we have but we are the one team that hasnt been destroyed in any game(other then the Bengals game). On the games we lost it was close. We should of won the Steelers game, and as far as our division I never expect us to sweep anyone in the division(I always hope for it but never expect it).

We will know what type of team we are when we play the Falcons.

vCash
    Giants can n have ability to beat anybody. Not many teams can be in the fore front on that subject... honestly.

Its just if they're on""" or not... when they're doing things right. Nobody can beat the Giants.

Giants are a high on every aspect of the game now!! Offense Defense and NOW special teams

Giants are tough!! Just gotta play it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast