Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    vCash
    At least we can put some backups in and get them some reps and rest the starters. I hope Kubiak has some answers for this Godawful performance though. We have 2 more games to win before we clinch the AFC South and right now we look like frauds.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by malley03 View Post
    #1 Problem for Houston : NO BRIAN CUSHING. Enough said
    our secondary still would have problems cushing been gone since week 4 we have had time to adjust

vCash
    Every time we play in a prime time game, we play like garbage, example Packers, Lions, Patriots. Yea we beat the Bears but not in outstanding fashion. I dont think our record is accurate to our team at this point.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GSPftw View Post
    At least we can put some backups in and get them some reps and rest the starters. I hope Kubiak has some answers for this Godawful performance though. We have 2 more games to win before we clinch the AFC South and right now we look like frauds.
    Super Frauds man we came out and didnt perform at all thats what pisses me off

vCash
    Yes we have had time to adjust, but he is one of our best players. You cant just throw him to the side. Hows that Raven D doing without Ray Lewis?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by malley03 View Post
    Yes we have had time to adjust, but he is one of our best players. You cant just throw him to the side. Hows that Raven D doing without Ray Lewis?
    he is not coming back till next season we cant use the injury excuse since other teams have them no team is stay fully healthy through an NFL season

vCash
    Im not using it as an excuse. Im saying its some thing our team cant seem to get over is this loss of Cushing. I said our #1 problem was not having him.

vCash
    so how do we respond last time we got blown out we blew the ravens out
    got the colts coming in a divisional rival which is never easy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by goku View Post
    we are down 21 instead of moving to a hurry up offense we run the ball johnson in single coverage no looks down the field i could see if the conditions were bad

his conservative style hurts us in these type of games
    he actually opened it up a lot when we were down 21. its just that schaub can carry that load, hes just not that kind of qb to me.

what pisses me off is willfork was killing ben jones, a fackin rookie, and there was no adjustment for myers to help out. another thing is kubiaks unheadiness. the td by hernandez there wasnt anyone lined up across from him, he was as wide open as the ocean. kubiak needs to realize that and call a timeout. disgusting.

vCash
    Embarassing.

Something needs to be done on defense ASAP.
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

vCash
    We cant blame Wade, its not him. The secondary is playing trashy. Manning isnt playing coverage he is looking for guys to hit. Quinn isnt quick and isnt making plays. Out of every one I seem to see him and Jackson beat the most but every one gives kareem to sole blame. Switch Glover out and put some new blood in. Im having a brain fart. #27...

vCash
    They won fair and square but I wish the whistle woulda been in our favor a little bit more...

vCash
    after a Loss like this i expect them to show up Sunday vs the Colts and close the Division if anything this was another Humbling experience needed right before the playoffs
    it seems this past week we were more focused on those letterman jackets then preparation for the New england game

we can play no worse then we did monday

vCash
    totally embarrassing. If this team continues to fade away like a little girl everytime we play a primetime game, it will be a short playoff run.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Whats Do yall expect from the colts game ??

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast