Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    vCash
    Omg we are playing the Packers again! This must be a first in history to play a team that isnt in your division twice in the year... wait... This is the Patriots... Hmm guess I should just turn the tv off, this game is starting to get depressing quick... 28-0

vCash
    Luckily we didn't need this game that badly. Would have been a great statement win, and even a good sign if it was simply a competitive game. But next week vs Indy is now a huge game.

Schaub and the run blocking were just awful tonight. I'm not too surprised the D is getting owned, but this offense and Kubiak should be ashamed.

Also, B Harris my God what a waste of a pick.

vCash
    The fact that we continue to play man coverege really irrates me this secondary is gonna cost us

vCash
    I was high on him... Sad to see he is such a bust. I swear, people say drafting a good QB is hard. I honestly think drafting a good CB is the toughest thing to do. How many top corners are truly in this league? Revis, Joseph, Maye Patrick Peterson, and Leon Hall.

vCash
    kubiak coaching has been horrible today players did not get up for this game nobody did

vCash
    Coaching staff needs to be blamed alot more for this game than they will be. No one on the Texans has looked ready to play

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by goku View Post
    kubiak coaching has been horrible today players did not get up for this game nobody did
    kubiak doesnt know how to coach big games. there just never seems to be any
    adjustments with him in big games.

vCash
    Second fumble that bounced perfectly for them

vCash
    i feel bad for jj watt for always being the only one to show up for these games

vCash
    On the bright side, take away those two lucky recoveries and put this game in Houston (which we still control) and we have a much different game

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by malley03 View Post
    I was high on him... Sad to see he is such a bust. I swear, people say drafting a good QB is hard. I honestly think drafting a good CB is the toughest thing to do. How many top corners are truly in this league? Revis, Joseph, Maye Patrick Peterson, and Leon Hall.
    j joe last year, not so much this year

vCash
    And Ben Tate came to play

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nacdaddy View Post
    kubiak doesnt know how to coach big games. there just never seems to be any
    adjustments with him in big games.

we are down 21 instead of moving to a hurry up offense we run the ball johnson in single coverage no looks down the field i could see if the conditions were bad

his conservative style hurts us in these type of games

vCash
    Cant bash him this must this year, he's been banged up pretty much all year. In that case I would have to take Revis out as well. Granted a little more extreme, but when healthy its hard to argue he isnt one of the top guys in the league

vCash
    #1 Problem for Houston : NO BRIAN CUSHING. Enough said

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast