Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

MNF Texans (11-1) @ Patriots (9-3)

Code:
    Regular Season Week 14 New England Patriots (9-3) vs. Houston Texans (10-1) Time: 7:30 PM TV: ESPN
    Passing Leaders
    QB Rating Yards Touchdowns Interceptions 102.6 3537 25 4 Tom Brady 94.5 3062 21 9 Matt Schaub
    Rushing Leaders
    Yards Carries Yards Per Carry Touchdowns 1010 225 4.5 9 Stevan Ridley 1102 283 3.9 13 Arian Foster
    Receiving Leaders
    Yards Catches Yards Per Catch Touchdowns 1064 92 11.6 4 Wes Welker 1114 74 15.1 3 Andre Johnson
    Defensive Leaders
    Tackles Sacks Interceptions Jerrod Mayo Rob Ninkovich Tavon Wilson 118 6.0 4 Glover Quin J.J. Watt Kareem Jackson 59 15.5 4
    More Stats
    "It's a Namaste. It means respect. It just means, 'I see the God in you.' It's me paying my respect to the game of football."
    -Arian Foster

Thanks Dodgersuck

vCash
    Going to be very tough to win with 2 corners out. If people step up and slow down Welker and Hernandez we will win

vCash
    2 corners and multiple lb's...we really could have used mccain for welker as well...i don't know that kareem or roc have the quickness...
    "It's a Namaste. It means respect. It just means, 'I see the God in you.' It's me paying my respect to the game of football."
    -Arian Foster

Thanks Dodgersuck

vCash
    If we are going to win it'll have to be through a shoot out...because our defense is going to be lit up
    Texans Time is here!

vCash
    Hope you realize Houston has not clinched the South yet! If y'all lose up there in New England, next week vs. Indy gets interesting!!

vCash
    I think we lose this game by 10.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    im in a bit of a fantasy football pickle, i have tom brady as my qb but the homer in me says the texans will dominate, and i would hate to be rooting for brady while rooting for the texans, should i bench him? i have luck as my backup and he plays the colts

vCash
    im hoping we mix up the coverage and not do man to man all game long

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by richardle9 View Post
    im in a bit of a fantasy football pickle, i have tom brady as my qb but the homer in me says the texans will dominate, and i would hate to be rooting for brady while rooting for the texans, should i bench him? i have luck as my backup and he plays the colts
    I hope Luck isn't playing the colts. lol

PSD's Aaron Dropson.
    Honorary packers fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolollort View Post
    I hope Luck isn't playing the colts. lol
    haha my bad i meant titans

vCash
    I'm hearing Joseph will be able to play so we will have that but as for what I feel will happen I know this will be a tough game but ill stick with my team winning a 27-24 type of game a lot of people have us losing but I feel we could do this

Chris Bosh signing for the max will do this to Rockets fans

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by richardle9 View Post
    im kind of in the same boat. i have the texans d and the titans d. both are gonna be shredded in my opinion.

if i were you i would start brady it sucks too root against the home team though. hopefully its not a meaningful game for you in fantasy, meaning youre already out of playoffs or something. but the texans secondary is injured and hasnt looked good in awhile and its that betch brady.

vCash
    I got the round 1 bye so I don't have to have conflicts loyalty. I Brady and gronk. For fantasy reason only
    The Most Epic Thread EVER
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Yea what is he thinking not wanting to drive next to or near drunk people. I have never met a more sheltered scaredy cat. As a hobby i find 10-15 homeless guys and give them lots of alcohol and play bumper cars all day but im normal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by astrosmaniac View Post
    I got the round 1 bye so I don't have to have conflicts loyalty. I Brady and gronk. For fantasy reason only
    this almost made me want to throw up. not only because the brady love, granted only for fantasy, but also your first round bye. its truly disgusting. i was so close to owning my division and then the bottom just fell out. good luck in your league though.

vCash
    I'd go with Brady. haha I got the first round bye as well but I really want to end with 12 straight wins in my league.

PSD's Aaron Dropson.
    Honorary packers fan

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast