Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Ways to get a tuned body???

Of course im not liked here to much :/ but in reality i have a nice heart but to my point i wanna get in shape now that i live in Miami.

5'6 ( I know im short).

185 pounds(today)

23 years old.
    I want the 300 look what are the best ways to do it ? .I wanna lose all the fat around my stomach and have big shoulder arms.

EDIT: Toned not tune sorry guys
    Last edited by jason17; 12-04-2012 at 09:48 PM.
    Reed Doughty .......where second chances will ALWAYS HAPPEN. Stay tuned.

vCash
    you want to gain 115 pounds of muscle?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jlohm1 View Post
    you want to gain 115 pounds of muscle?
    No lol sorry i put tuned and stuff like a dummy i ment that i want a body like .

like a ravashing rick rude body.

http://wallsofjerichoholic.blogspot....wrestlers.html

Im like hungry to change my body .

vCash
    Steroids

New York Yankees

Dallas Mavericks

New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    HW: Brock "The White Gorilla"Lesnar
    MW: Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida
    WW: Jonny "BIGG RIGG" hendricks
    LW: Nate Diaz
    FLW: John "The Magician" Dodson
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.
    Favorite Athletes: Dirk Nowitzki, Brock Lesnar & Lyoto Machida

vCash
    Well that's not really toned, its building a ton of muscle. Get on a good lifting routine, get your diet in check, and a few years later you will have some decent muscle mass.

vCash
    Very easy...... It takes time, and effort.

1. Cardio
    2. Cardio
    3. More Cardio
    4. Eat healthy

You must burn a lot of energy, don't eat junk/ unhealthy foods of ANY KIND. Workout 2+ plus hrs a day, do a ton of cardio, then do more cardio.

You will get very cut, lean, healthy, you will lose that extra body mass/ weight. Now those guys in movie 300, well they were all prob about 6'3"- 6'5" and take stuff you should never put in your body.

Just be really fit/ lean and you will be happy, trust me.

LARRY BIRD
    NBA WORLD CHAMPION 1981,1984,1986

" The greatest basketball player and mind of all time. "

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird Fan View Post

1. Lift Heavy
    2. Eat Right
    3. More Lifting Heavy
    4. Cardio as needed
    FYP seeing his goal physique has a ton of lean body mass

vCash

1. Cardio
    2. Cardio
    3. More Cardio
    4. Eat healthy

You must burn a lot of energy, don't eat junk/ unhealthy foods of ANY KIND. Workout 2+ plus hrs a day, do a ton of cardio, then do more cardio.

You will get very cut, lean, healthy, you will lose that extra body mass/ weight. Now those guys in movie 300, well they were all prob about 6'3"- 6'5" and take stuff you should never put in your body.

Thank you but in your advice what excercise should i do after running? Push ups everyday?

vCash
    If all you do is run you will become a stick figure will no muscles and girls will then A: run from you or B: punch because they will have more muscle than you.

New York Yankees

Dallas Mavericks

New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumper 88 View Post
    If all you do is run you will become a stick figure will no muscles and girls will then A: run from you or B: punch because they will have more muscle than you.
    ok thank you . For your advice.

vCash
    lol but for real if all you do is Cardio you will be like one of those marathon ruinning with those skinny arms

New York Yankees

Dallas Mavericks

New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.

vCash

1. Cardio
    2. Cardio
    3. More Cardio
    4. Eat healthy

This is terrible advice. He wants to put on more mass and cardio just burns calories.

vCash
    Have a clean diet, and workout 5 days a week for an hour a day. Get proper rest, 7-8 hours sleep, and cut out beer.
    The Truth Hurts.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jason17 View Post
    Thank you but in your advice what excercise should i do after running? Push ups everyday?
    If you want to add muscle you need to do alot more than pushups. Join a gym and start a barbell oriented lifting routine. Look at this thread:

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...hlight=routine

Post 8 has a bunch of routines in it. Westside for skinny bastards or Starting Strength would be a great place to start.

You are 5'-6" 185lbs, so you are probably on the fringe of whether or not you should bulk (build muscle) or cut (loose fat). If you eat at a calorie surplus while doing one of these routines you will build some muscle and add a little fat. A little fat gain isn't a big deal because it is easy to lose once you build a little bit of muscle. If you aren't comfortable gaining a little fat at your current state, you could eat at a calorie deficit and lose 15 or so lbs (while doing one of those routines) and then switch to a bulk after that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jason17 View Post
    Background Bird Fan (married 3 small kids)- 35y 5'11 165lbs- 172lbs, wrestler, wrestling coach, former boxer (IBO/ IBA 9y), runner (82- 94miles week/ 3:12+ splits/ 6min mile/ 12-14mile pace), strength train (5 days week- bench 235lbs (8times sets 3- deadlifts 335lbs ext...

Just trying to provide some insight, I would super set. The faster you move, the more energy your body uses. I don't wait a long time between sets, I want to push my body all the time, it will respond.

Guys in general carry to much weight (BMI/ to high). Guys like big, they just do, the problem is big SOMETIMES is slow and not as lean/ strong/ fast/ healthy.

I stay very strong and faster than just about anyone I know, I race a lot. I have seen, fought/ boxed/ wrestled guys that our 160lbs that would and beat everybody....everybody. These are really tough All- Americans/ Gold Gloves Champion winners. They all do a ton.....TON of road work/ cardio.....the key is the heart, it also allows more oxygen to your body.

The counter to that is, is you wanna be huge at your size 5'6' you wouldn't be healthy.

I would chose to be very fit/ super strong/ lean, than big....Just my thoughts

Now exercise- Chest- flat bench bumb bell press 4-5 sets 10- 14 reps, flat bench press 3-5 sets 8-14 reps, cable flys/ cable cross 3- 5 sets 12-14 reps, free standing dips 5 sets 12-16 reps free standing pull ups 5 sets 12-16 reps.

Also- flat bench leg lifts (abs) flat bench seated crunchs (abs). Do these as your rest time, build up to doing as much as you can. I workout my abs sevens days a week but im not most people.

Thats Chest and abs to start, I will give more later#long post

Hope that helps, remember set goals, EAT HEALTHY.... EAT HEALTHY good luck buddy
    Last edited by Bird Fan; 12-06-2012 at 12:31 PM.

LARRY BIRD
    NBA WORLD CHAMPION 1981,1984,1986

" The greatest basketball player and mind of all time. "

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast