Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Worst game so far this season

vCash
    Warriors blowing it again. They didn't learn from last game. They will prolly head to Washington flat and lose as well. So sad

vCash
    there are less than 5000 people in that arena including the employees..... thats a joke of a fanbase
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    Warriors + 12
    i dont know how the warriors are going to break this open... they insist on walking it up court and standing there dribbling in one place for 8-10 seconds every time
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sf-fanatic View Post
    The warriors are perennial losers ! Bogut is done for the year. The team will NOT win until we move to SF. There I can enjoy the waterfront arena and the scenic views !

Playing in the beautiful fog city by the bay is a dream come true. It's something I couldn't even envision as a kid. Pray it comes true. We no longer can afford this team to be in oak town. Dan francysco has more then I think. I know a lot of secrets that are in the city. And Leandre did u hear about the mccovey cove parking lot 337? They are turning it into an amazing park with retail buildings. It may look like union square. Pair that with a waterfront arena and then we have AT&T. We need out of Oakland ASAP so u can cherish the dream. San Francisco warriors!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnydawla View Post
    Hey Warriors fans, you have an addition to your fanbase. I was a kings fan from 1998 up until the end of last season. I can't deal with the arena uncertainty anymore, the way we're treated by our owners, and it doesn't help that the team is an absolute trainwreck. Don't call me a bandwagoner because that's not what I am, nor is that what I believe in. I'm a long time Raiders and A's fan, and only pulled for Sactown because they're close to home (Chico). I simply can't deal with it anymore, and I've been on the fence about it for years. Kind of hard to make a decision like this, but it's time to move on. With that said, GO WARRIORS!
    As a kindred fan I highly recommend u eait until we move to San Francisco. u wil love the views and all the new sights. Save your emotions and don't watch us lose for 5 years. In 2017 u will be watching a different team. That's when we go all the way. U can mingle with us after the wins at the bars near the new stadium. Well enjoy the bridge the bat well go over to sea lot 337 and see all the parks and retail man

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    i dont know how the warriors are going to break this open... they insist on walking it up court and standing there dribbling in one place for 8-10 seconds every time
    I think there's a strategy in place here to put our tougher, more defensive minded and frankly more agressive guys out there, rather than our scorers and offensive weapons.

Hopefully they have a more offensive mindset for the second half in order for my prediction to come to fruition.

she says go for the championship

vCash
    I'm in here alone with odp and Elguapo 408

The biggest NON FANS in the forum

vCash
    I'm in here alone with odp and Elguapo 408

The biggest NON FANS in the forum

The warriors are bums. What is Landry tonight?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Over Da Pence View Post
    As a kindred fan I highly recommend u eait until we move to San Francisco. u wil love the views and all the new sights. Save your emotions and don't watch us lose for 5 years. In 2017 u will be watching a different team. That's when we go all the way. U can mingle with us after the wins at the bars near the new stadium. Well enjoy the bridge the bat well go over to sea lot 337 and see all the parks and retail man
    Now I know you're trolling and you're not some stupid kid who doesn't know anything.

Well played odp you're awesome

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Over Da Pence View Post
    The warriors are bums. What is Landry tonight?
    Where do you live?

vCash
    Curry from deeeeep

vCash
    Curry nice

vCash
    Now I know you're trolling and you're not some stupid kid who doesn't know anything.

Well played odp you're awesome

What are u talking about?

vCash
    I think odp was a kings fan like other dude

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast