6 75.00%
  • lose

1 12.50%
  • tie

1 12.50%
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    vCash
    damn Redskins won.

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    Eagles with a last second game winning TD.

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    If Texans lose tomorrow, Colts control their own destiny.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ombada View Post
    damn Redskins won.
    I'm fine with that...they beat an AFC team and now we have the same record as the Ravens. I know I'm stretching but if we find a way to take the division it could effect our seeding....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    If Texans lose tomorrow, Colts control their own destiny.
    How pissed do Texans fans have to be? Not only did we only have only one down year between revamping our roster before having what looks to be another decade+ long run of winning, but they are 11-1 and have yet to secure the division over a team with a new roster and rookies everywhere. This was supposed to be the year they ran away with the division and turned the South into their division...now they have the best record in the AFC and still can't clinch after winning 11 of 12 games. This rivalry is growing without us even playing yet.

As far as the Texans team goes they have never really been battle tested when their backs are against the wall...especially involving us. I realize we are an entire new team and they have a playoff spot so their backs aren't completely against the wall...but at some point you have to take a look around and realize you are 11-1 and have built this team for a decade and haven't clinched over a team that seems it was thrown together overnight. I'm excited to see how they handle the pressure of being 11-1 and still having to win this week to take the division...and even then they have to win one more I think (correct me if I'm wrong) if we win out. Will they handle the pressure and take care of business, or will they get that "what do we have to do" feeling and start over thinking things and fall apart?

Also just for fun I'd like to ask how interesting would this be without a Cecil Shorts TD?
    Last edited by matthollabak; 12-09-2012 at 05:35 PM.

vCash
    Did anyone see how serious Satele's or Justice's injuries were? I feel like Satele has been banged up real bad this year...

#iubb

vCash
    All I know is that the line was atrocious today.

And...here...we...go...

vCash
    Adam V really proved clutch today. Now hopefully NE will beat Houston and we can make a case for the division. We might be in trouble if we cant get better protection against Watt.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by matthollabak View Post
    How pissed do Texans fans have to be? Not only did we only have only one down year between revamping our roster before having what looks to be another decade+ long run of winning, but they are 11-1 and have yet to secure the division over a team with a new roster and rookies everywhere. This was supposed to be the year they ran away with the division and turned the South into their division...now they have the best record in the AFC and still can't clinch after winning 11 of 12 games. This rivalry is growing without us even playing yet.

As far as the Texans team goes they have never really been battle tested when their backs are against the wall...especially involving us. I realize we are an entire new team and they have a playoff spot so their backs aren't completely against the wall...but at some point you have to take a look around and realize you are 11-1 and have built this team for a decade and haven't clinched over a team that seems it was thrown together overnight. I'm excited to see how they handle the pressure of being 11-1 and still having to win this week to take the division...and even then they have to win one more I think (correct me if I'm wrong) if we win out. Will they handle the pressure and take care of business, or will they get that "what do we have to do" feeling and start over thinking things and fall apart?

Also just for fun I'd like to ask how interesting would this be without a Cecil Shorts TD?
    then
    I think you're right, houston has ALL the pressure on them the colts arent even supposed to be here for a couple more seasons yet. If houston wins monday the colts will have to win out and sweep the texans and get some help from the vikings then Indy will hold the tie breaker over houston w/ the 2 wins. It is a bit of a stretch like you said but you just never know with this team.

vCash
    Andrew Luck in Bloomington tonight...i shook his hand!!!!

#iubb

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jacquewho? View Post
    Andrew Luck in Bloomington tonight...i shook his hand!!!!
    I hope you never wash that hand ever again!
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Literally feels like my **** is made out of concrete right now

#iubb

vCash

<3

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314