• win

6 75.00%
  • lose

1 12.50%
  • tie

1 12.50%
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    He is 21-28 this year and a liability.. i never feel great about adam v taking a fg. He is in the bottom half of kickers and I hope he is gone next year honestly. Dont get me wrong I agree he is clutch but he has no leg power!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ponderingpluto View Post
    He is 21-28 this year and a liability.. i never feel great about adam v taking a fg. He is in the bottom half of kickers and I hope he is gone next year honestly. Dont get me wrong I agree he is clutch but he has no leg power!
    He has been awful this year, but when it comes down to it is there another kicker that you'd rather have to kick a game winner?
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    He has been awful this year, but when it comes down to it is there another kicker that you'd rather have to kick a game winner?
    Yea it is kind of strange that this year in the middle of the second quarter I am nervous when he is kicking from 35, but at the end of the game I have no question as long as it's inside 50.
    Last edited by matthollabak; 12-06-2012 at 08:47 AM.

vCash
    The colts have surprised alot of people. If we continue to play like we have, i can see an 11-5 playoff team. We should be able to beat Tennessee.
    <span style=font-family: Georgia>[II][/I]</span>

vCash
    Yeah, i agree. With time running out, and you need a 45 yarder, im taking Adam V every time.
    <span style=font-family: Georgia>[II][/I]</span>

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OldStyleCubbies View Post
    Another tough two games for PITT and CIN this week, with SD and DAL respectively. I think one of them loses this week, then whoever loses we have to root against again when those two teams matchup. And yes I know that SD and DAL have been disappointments but they're both talented teams that have the "capability" of playing a good game lol.
    the bengals also have to turn around and play nxt thurs. even though it's in philly against a bad eagles team, those games can be hard to win especially for the visiting team. The chargers can give pitt a tough time and I still don't know if Ben will play or not. I wish the ravens would have beat them like they should've, it would have gave indy a little more breathing room. I think the steelers and bengals still have to play each other so there's no way for them both to win out. I think indy gets in with 9 wins, I also think 10 would guarantee them the 5 seed. I see houston beating NE monday night and keeping the #1 seed and moving denver to the #2 seed and then NE & Bal [or pittsburgh] at 3 & 4. I don't want the colts to have to go to Denver or return to NE in the wildcard game. I believe the Ravens and Steelers can be had but I hope Bal. can hold on and win the division. The ravens play Denver nxt. week so it'll really help if san diego can take down pittsburgh.

vCash
    Seth Olsen starts for Joe Reitz. Andrew Luck will be running for this life this game.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Seth Olsen starts for Joe Reitz. Andrew Luck will be running for this life this game.
    I'm still wondering where Essex is. Would take him every time over Olsen.

vCash
    Essex must have been extremely underwhelming if the Colts are keeping Olsen over him.

<3

vCash
    http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/po...tarting-lineup

Angerer starting in Connor's place....and admitting that he is not going to be full strength at all this season.

INDIANAPOLIS -- The Colts and linebacker Pat Angerer spoke this week about how he wasn’t ever going to get back to himself this season.

He broke the fifth metatarsal in his right foot in the preseason and missed the first five games. We speculated about the difficulty his return would present the team as Jerrell Freeman and Kavell Conner played well in his absence. But Angerer's been playing only off the bench since then.

Today, however, he is starting in place of Conner. We’ll have to see how much it means when we see how the linebackers are deployed throughout the game.

There are no big surprises on the inactive lists.
    Last edited by matthollabak; 12-09-2012 at 12:58 PM.

vCash
    OK so Angerer listed as starting and in the lineup announcements on the broadcast, but Connor in the 3rd play and making a tackle. I'm confused.

vCash
    Cassius Vaughn isn't looking too good so far.

vCash
    Good challenge...think it was knocked loose by VD23 and hit the ground....either way good challenge and good coverage.

vCash
    Think SS is the biggest hole on our D right now...even if Z was playing I don't think that play is any different. Still hoping for the Honey Badger in late round and convert him to SS...he may not have the size to cover TEs but he has everything else.

That said seeing the replay it was mostly on Bethea....I just wanted to rant on our safety issues.
    Last edited by matthollabak; 12-09-2012 at 01:20 PM.

vCash
    I don't follow the college game enough to know who is needed. But my armchair assessment is that an upgrade needs to be made for the def backfield.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast