• win

6 75.00%
  • lose

1 12.50%
  • tie

1 12.50%
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Keep it rolling! Week 14: Tennessee Titans (4-8) @ Indianapolis Colts (8-4)

Regular Season Week Fourteen
    vs

Sunday, December 9th at 1:00 PM ET

Players To Watch

Quarterback

~VS~

Jake Locker, QB #10 - 1473 Yards / 8 TDS 7 INTS / 56.0 CMP% / 77.0 QB Rating
    Andrew Luck, QB #12 - 3596 Yards / 17 TDS 16 INTS / 55.5 CMP% / 76.1 QB Rating

Running Back

~VS~

Chris Johnson, RB #28 - 993 Yards / 204 Carries/ 4.9 YPC / 4 TDS
    Vick Ballard, RB #33 - 468 Yards / 127 Carries/ 3.7 YPC/ 1 TDS

Wide Receiver

~VS~

Nate Washington, WR #85 - 38 Catches / 633 Yards / 4 TDS
    Reggie Wayne, WR #87 - 88 Catches / 1156 Yards / 3 TDS

Tight End

~VS~

Jared Cook, TE #89 - 41 Catches / 503 Yards / 3 TDS
    Dwayne Allen, TE #83 - 36 Catches / 435 Yards / 2 TDS

Kicker

~VS~

Rob Bironas, K #2 - 21 FGM / 25 FGA / 25 XPM / 25 XPA
    Adam Vinatieri, K #4 - 21 FGM / 28 FGA / 26 XPM / 26 XPA

Tackles Leader

~VS~

Akeem Ayers, LB #56 - 83
    Jerrell Freeman, LB #50 - 107

Sacks Leader

~VS~

Kamerion Wimbley, DE #95 - 5.0
    Robert Mathis, LB #98 - 7.0

Interceptions Leader

~VS~

Jason McCourty, CB #30 - 2
    Darius Butler, CB #20 - 2

Click For More Stats
    2014 Indianapolis Colts: Let's Hunt

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Got to keep winning. Hope this doesn't turn out to be a trap game. We've had the Titans number for a long time now.

vCash
    We need to stay one game ahead of the steelers and bengals. So hopefully we take this, a game against one of the lesser teams in the league. After that we will see houston and they are still playing for 1st seed in the AFC. So, this is pretty much a must win as it stands.

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    Prediction: Ballard will rush for 100 yards for first time this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Iodine View Post
    Josh is like sex, but better
    Follow me on Twitter! @ josh_the_truth

vCash
    Zbikowski and Donald Brown already ruled out. Justice/Reitz are questionable. Linkenbach will start at RT and Olsen will start at G if they're out.

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Permanent captains elected:

Arians: captains elected--lefeged/mcafee on ST; redding/mathis on defense; wayne/luck on offense.
    - Chappell

<3

vCash
    ^Wow...how telling it is that Adam V wasn't elected one? Is he done here after this season? Hasn't he been the ST captain for his entire time here? With his tenure you would think he would have the locker room and IMO that was why he was still here.

vCash
    I don't think it's a big deal.

<3

vCash
    ^Same.

Unfortunately won't be able to watch this game cause of finals prep...will be DVR'ing it.

#iubb

vCash
    Freeney got the shaft too I think.

vCash
    HA why would Adam V be elected? he is not consistant and he is incapable of anything longer than 50 yards. McAfee does kick-offs and has been a great punter, locking teams inside the 20 regularly. It is nice this game is at home. I hope we jump to a quick lead and can root against HOU in NE. I think we can still pull out the divison if NE wins. Yes I am rooting for TB this week!

vCash
    they will need to win this and the KC game to keep the #5 spot in the playoffs imo. The steelers maay get Ben back soon so again this weeks game is a must win. we can't count on houston sitting or pulling the starters in the last game even if they arent playing for anything. They'll already have a bye week and we colt fans know how difficult it is to play well after sitting our guys and not having a meaningful game for weeks. I would like to see indy face the ravens if I had my choice between the top 4 teams, their defense isn't too good so it'll be the type of game [if it happens] the colts have been winning. I really don't want them to go to Denver and face Manning.

vCash
    ^^ Add in Paganos first trip back to Baltimore

vCash
    Another tough two games for PITT and CIN this week, with SD and DAL respectively. I think one of them loses this week, then whoever loses we have to root against again when those two teams matchup. And yes I know that SD and DAL have been disappointments but they're both talented teams that have the "capability" of playing a good game lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ponderingpluto View Post
    HA why would Adam V be elected? he is not consistant and he is incapable of anything longer than 50 yards. McAfee does kick-offs and has been a great punter, locking teams inside the 20 regularly. It is nice this game is at home. I hope we jump to a quick lead and can root against HOU in NE. I think we can still pull out the divison if NE wins. Yes I am rooting for TB this week!
    Vin would get it because of his achievements. 4 time superbowl winner, multiple game winning kicks, likely HOFer. STUD.

<3

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast