Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy25 View Post
    Not a bad thing putting the same roster out there that just won a ws, and most of the same roster from 2010.
    Playing in the postseason won't be a problem, but getting there will. Giants don't have the luxary of playing the Astros 9 times this year, their schedule will be much more difficult. They have the most travel by far this year.
    2014 Indianapolis Colts: Let's Hunt

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OptiskeptSF View Post
    We don't need your consoling.. go away. And the 2012 roster was dramatically different than 2010.
    Agreed.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    With all do respect......No one here is Familiar with baseball operations, Unfortunately we must consider maybe it isn't as simple as just contacting a players agent and getting it done, this business is personal, full of stigmas, relationships and all kinds of human interactions that we could never understand in the first place...

Don't get so bummed out there are so many factors that go into acquiring players including ownership, people's families and personal values and beliefs....it's baseball..

Keep it real, I want swisher too, he fits in here of course in a perfect world, but **** is complicated that's how it is..so please don't bum me out anymore cuz I doubt well make any moves to actually improve LF
    Last edited by hd1906; 12-09-2012 at 11:06 PM.

GIANTSNINERSWARRIORS

vCash
    Of course we understand there's more to it than just calling the guy up, offering him a contract, and him signing. But they can do more than their pathetic platoon.

Ariana Grande

vCash
    I'm complaining for the sake of complaining...since it's the offseason and there is nothing else for me to focus on..

GIANTSNINERSWARRIORS

vCash
    If the Giants dont get a bat/Swisher than you can bet that Sabean will acquire someone at the trade deadline

vCash
    Which is dumb.

Ariana Grande

vCash
    What?^ Regardless of what takes place before the season begins, I trust and like a move around the trade deadline when we know exactly what were looking for/need and when more players are most likely available, let sabes do his thing...longest tenured GM in the game right now!

GIANTSNINERSWARRIORS

vCash
    I don't mean acquiring someone at the deadline is dumb. I mean why give up top quality prospects to upgrade that position when you can get do it now without giving up those prospects.

Ariana Grande

vCash
    Well Hopefully we can successfully use a team like Pittsburg as we have in the past, and manage to not give up an arm and a leg to get what were looking for.

GIANTSNINERSWARRIORS

vCash
    Maybe Sabean has Dayton Moore on speed dial from their last trade. Alex Gordon for Hector Sanchez. Boom.

Ariana Grande

vCash
    The royals will need an elite catcher for James Shields, Hector is the right man for the job.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    Love me some Hector

GIANTSNINERSWARRIORS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SFrush90 View Post
    I don't mean acquiring someone at the deadline is dumb. I mean why give up top quality prospects to upgrade that position when you can get do it now without giving up those prospects.
    What top quality prospect did we give up for Scutaro?
    Or for Hunter Pence?

It's wise to save a little room in the budget, so that they can acquire someone of need (when the need is known) next year.
    Today is the future that you have built (or neglected) yesterday.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast