Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    If swisher can go to #SFGiants, that's likely his preference. Red sox, mariners, o's reportedliy in mix (tho balt has no $)
    https://twitter.com/JonHeymanCBS/sta...47391153000448

Every Nick Swisher tweet kills me inside little by little.
    2014 Indianapolis Colts: Let's Hunt

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    I can't wait until he pulls a Beltran and signs a very reasonable contract somewhere else and we find out the Giants didn't even look into making him an offer.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by otatop View Post
    I can't wait until he pulls a Beltran and signs a very reasonable contract somewhere else and we find out the Giants didn't even look into making him an offer.
    oh boy i can see it happening now...i could barely handle my irritation the 1st time with Beltran

Sitting On Top of the Pedestal!!!!
    TEAMS: SF GIANTS/GS WARRIORS/NL ARSENAL/SF NINERS/ HI WARRIORS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post

Evans and Sabean need to beg Baer & Co to open their wallets!

Michael Morse High-Fives Himself dot gif

vCash
    Swish should just cave in if he wants to be a Giant (which i can't see it happening)..Swish knows, ownership knows, we know, Sabean knows that we are in "win now" mode and Swish can position us to keep this "win" trend going...

Sitting On Top of the Pedestal!!!!
    TEAMS: SF GIANTS/GS WARRIORS/NL ARSENAL/SF NINERS/ HI WARRIORS

vCash
    Is there any chance that Casilla has any type of trade value?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post

Me too. An answer to more than one problem is staring us in the face and they are going to pass on it. This guy could make all the difference in the world. Do it management, ****!! Tear, tear....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 4GiantWarrior9 View Post
    Swish should just cave in if he wants to be a Giant (which i can't see it happening)..Swish knows, ownership knows, we know, Sabean knows that we are in "win now" mode and Swish can position us to keep this "win" trend going...
    Agreed 100%. Our lineup is SO MUCH better with Swisher than Blanco. I can already hear sabean say that there weren't any difference makers. What an idiot.

vCash
    Even though the Dodgers have not been smart building a team, we cannot be outspent by $80-$100 million and expect consistent playoff runs...this team is bringing in enough revenue to increase payroll and stay competitive, especially with 2 WS runs- so perhaps its time to stretch out to $150-160 and bring in Swisher so we dont let LA just buy the division

vCash
    Not a bad thing putting the same roster out there that just won a ws, and most of the same roster from 2010.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy25 View Post
    Not a bad thing putting the same roster out there that just won a ws, and most of the same roster from 2010.
    We don't need your consoling.. go away. And the 2012 roster was dramatically different than 2010.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy25 View Post
    LF is a glaring hole though and Swisher has said he'd like to play in San Francisco.. Idk how you don't consider signing him
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    It'll turn out to be one of those things where Swisher will say that the Giants never even contacted him.

SF Giants, SF 49ers, Sac Kings since birth.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 5pointer View Post
    It'll turn out to be one of those things where Swisher will say that the Giants never even contacted him.
    Sadly, I'm sure you're right. At least the Giants didn't give up a top prospect for him before never calling.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 5pointer View Post
    That's depressing to even think about and knowing our organization you're most likely right.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast