Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Six-8-TheWizard View Post
    People don't always think logically in fight or flight situations like that. If they have signs that they see everyday while waiting for trains then the correct behaviour is more likely to me instinctual.

Lol good point

He had 22 seconds to decide; that's an eternity. I've lived in nyc all my life and it's been seared into my head to duck underneath the platform if I should ever end up on the tracks while a train is coming. If there are uptown and downtown trains in the tunnel you can also run across the tracks to the opposite side, but this requires a little more thought.
    "I'm an administrator. I'm a good listener. I would not pass myself off as an evaluator of talent"

- Brian Cashman, GM of the Yankees

vCash
    I've always had part of me who was always afraid of planes, trains, cars, buses, etc...

I could only imagine what that man was thinking. May he RIP and may the man who pushed him get what he deserves.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetsFanatic19 View Post
    I've always had part of me who was always afraid of planes, trains, cars, buses, etc...

I could only imagine what that man was thinking. May he RIP and may the man who pushed him get what he deserves.
    probably something along these lines:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8w06S_JHuhY
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234