Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    pwnt
    On Cam Newton:

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Johann:24594537
    Quote Originally Posted by nymetsrule View Post
    When my dad and I used to go to New York when I was younger, he would always tell me to stand back too and if I can, hold on to a pillar. I still do that even now.

I don't **** around with trains.
    I just stand behind the yellow line, whilst I brush my fingertips on the passing train.
    Word that's what I do to, but I.still look around for the crazies

vCash
    What I can't understand is why the paper would allow the picture to be published. It's disrespectful to the family of the victim.

vCash
    ^^^^

Thats just the way the NY Post is. Nothing really shocking about it if you read it on a day to day basis.
    Quarterback Class of 2004 1st Round starters

vCash
    my biggest fear

it actually happened to me and this guy was no crazy. he was your average, white collared yuppie who just wanted to take his frustration out on me

he started shoving me just because i was wearing a backpack which was taking up space. i know that annoys people, but then again everyone has backpacks and he had a giant *** suitcase

well luckily i regained my balance, turn around and just started swinging. security tackled me down because well from the looks of it they thought i was some punk kid beating up a rich, innocent businessman but luckily for the security cameras, it captured everything and he was arrested, and hopefully he lost his job

vCash
    two solutions

1) put up railings (have the part where the doors open have a gate at the railings, or no railings in those specific spots) (also, people would be able to grab the railing and use that to climb up)

2) have the train slow down before it gets to its destination, so its going like 5mph when it comes into its stop

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicHero3 View Post
    two solutions

1) put up railings (have the part where the doors open have a gate at the railings, or no railings in those specific spots) (also, people would be able to grab the railing and use that to climb up)

2) have the train slow down before it gets to its destination, so its going like 5mph when it comes into its stop
    Or... Just don't push people on the tracks. This case would have likely happened if #1 was implemented

And for #2, it would slow the system down too much. And in any case, a person would die if a train hit them, at any speed

And by the way, those pants, they belong to my dad.And they're not really pants,
    they're Lederhosen

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Johann View Post
    Or... Just don't push people on the tracks. This case would have likely happened if #1 was implemented

And for #2, it would slow the system down too much. And in any case, a person would die if a train hit them, at any speed
    tell that to the crazy people

you cannot comprehend with them most of the time

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Byronicle View Post
    tell that to the crazy people

you cannot comprehend with them most of the time
    That's my point. Can't mess with those crazies.

And by the way, those pants, they belong to my dad.And they're not really pants,
    they're Lederhosen

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Johann View Post

he would have hit the railing and not gone over the edge if #1 was implemented

if the trains going slow enough, he could have ran AWAY from it on the tracks until it stopped.

yeah, your right, just dont push ppl, but if he was trying to break up a fight or w/e and got shoved that direction, a railing being there or a train coming in slower would have saved his life. obviously, you want to just say "dont push ppl" and leave it as it is, bc thats the easy thing to say/do.

vCash
    Wow thats ****ed up..

I used to do this in GTA IV though.

vCash
    That picture headline is ****ing brutal. NY Post must be ******** to run that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsforever View Post
    That picture headline is ****ing brutal. NY Post must be ******** to run that.
    I guarantee they sold a **** ton of papers (far more than usual) which is all they really care about
    SPACE

vCash
    if i saw a picture on the front page of the friggin newspaper of my father about to get run over by a train, id sue the ***** out of them

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicHero3 View Post
    if i saw a picture on the front page of the friggin newspaper of my father about to get run over by a train, id sue the ***** out of them
    Same here.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast