Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

WWE: Edge where would he be if he did not retire?

Ever since he was force to retire last year (2011), I've always wondered what if he was still with the WWE as a full time wrestler? How many more championships would he have won? How many story-lines and feuds would he have been in? Instead of Punk vs Ryback would it be Edge vs Ryback or Edge vs Punk? Also how many more years would he have gone as a wrestler? Even though Edge was never my favorite to me he's one of the most underrated guys ever. Your thoughts
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

vCash
    He would've still been a top guy. Def would've had a great feud with Punk and helped Ryback get over. I think Edge is a top 15/20 guy of all0-time. My second favorite wrestler of all-time
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Lololololololololol

This is the man you choose represent PWW and fight me for my PWW title?!?!?!

This is going to be my easiest PWW match EVER!!!!

I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

This is going to be a piece of cake.

12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbellz3o8 View Post
    He would've still been a top guy. Def would've had a great feud with Punk and helped Ryback get over. I think Edge is a top 15/20 guy of all0-time. My second favorite wrestler of all-time
    I would honestly but him top 10 even. He's up there with SCSA, The Rock, Taker, Hogan, Macho Man, Bret Hart etc. BTW who's your #1 favorite WWE guy?
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

vCash
    Easily a main event player still. He could talk, could get you to love or hate him with ease, and could wrestle. He'd probably be winning his 46372 WHC by now.

Catches: Yards: TDs:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Easily a main event player still. He could talk, could get you to love or hate him with ease, and could wrestle. He'd probably be winning his 46372 WHC by now.
    Damn that's a lot of championships lol. Didn't he have like 27 in total?

vCash
    Something like that. He's won A LOT of titles during his career. He was the guy on Smackdown for a while, while they played hot potato with the belt.

Catches: Yards: TDs:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Something like that. He's won A LOT of titles during his career. He was the guy on Smackdown for a while, while they played hot potato with the belt.
    I believe he and Christan won the tag team titles like 10 times alone.

vCash
    Edge retiring devestated the wwe. But edge said numerous times he was gonna retire after this past wrestlemania

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeefan54 View Post
    Edge retiring devestated the wwe. But edge said numerous times he was gonna retire after this past wrestlemania
    So he still would of retired early regardless. But still he could of gone another full year.

Dmac is offline Moderator Cullen Bohannon
    vCash
    Yeah, he had one more year left on his deal and would have retired at this past mania. If he did wrestle that one more year though, he would have dropped the title to ADR. I think Christians heel turn wouldn't have happened and we would have had one last E & C run.

vCash
    Still pissed ge had to retire, But he would be maybe a top heel by now and had a feud with Orton or Punk *as face* and another one with Ziggler! Or Jericho when he was there! ****kkkk!

Your Moms Best Friend.

vCash
    He would have been a top heel or face. He was a legit top star and they still haven't found a face to replace him on smackdown.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Hinkie
    "I'm probably pretty boring to watch a game with because I''m all about expected values. I don''t even care if it goes in or not, I'm all about, '‘Should it go in?'' I can live with randomness. I mean, if it''s a close game in the end, yeah, I''m just like anyone else. But I just want us to play the odds all the time."
    TerminH1NK13

vCash
    A tweener in Show's spot. Fueding Lameass as a heel, but about to turn face for a feud with Dolph.

vCash
    Edge is the type of guy that would have tried to retire within a few years regardless. But WWE would have thrown a ton of money to keep him. Honestly, I think his retirement will end up being a good thing for him.

vCash
    the top heel on SD instead of the Big Slow

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast