Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

WWE: Do You Think That They'll Unify The Title At WM?

I just saw this on another wrestling site and it got me thinking that its a definite possibility and CM Punk did say that they have a new World Championship ready... The plan that i think that would happen would be this:

Cena wins MITB from Ziggler at TLC.... Rock wins WWE title from Punk at Royal Rumble. Cena wins WHC title from Show at Royal Rumble. Both defend successfully at next PPV and it culminates in Rock vs Cena for the Undisputed Championship at Wrestlemania...

Thoughts?
    Last edited by CB29; 12-06-2012 at 07:36 PM.

vCash
    I like that idea. I just hate the fact that Ziggler gets ****ed over yet again for the 10000th time. What does this man have to do?
    My PWW checklist

Wrigs - Check
    HTown - Check
    Riv - Check
    Jrm - Check
    Saddler - Check
    Rob - Check
    Sep - Check
    Swede - Let's just put a Check
    Dmac - It will be a Season of Beatings
    Mitb - Check
    Prestige Champion - Check
    World Champion - Check
    Creater of the First and most dominate Stable in PWW history
    The First Famly - Check

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbellz3o8 View Post
    I like that idea. I just hate the fact that Ziggler gets ****ed over yet again for the 10000th time. What does this man have to do?
    Yeah but the problem is that he isn't a big star. He doesn't really have too much momentum going for him and plus at WM you always get established stars showing up so its hard for a guy like ziggy to get into the spotlight.

vCash
    I'd actually be interested in seeing that even already knowing that Cena will win.

Catches: 19 Yards: 171 TDs: 1

Dmac is offline Moderator Cullen Bohannon
    vCash
    I think Ziggler is going to cash in at TLC before his match with Cena and win the belt then. It wouldn't surprise me if Cena wins the WHC, but I don't like the idea of him vs Rock in a unification match. I don't think they will because they want to be able to tour with both belts. The only way I can see this happening is if they are still separate and they figure out a way to split them up somehow down the line.

vCash
    No

vCash
    No. They do different house/tv shows(WWE title is exclusive to Raw) and like to have world titles on both shows. Plus, money.

vCash
    Sadly yes, I mentioned in the RAW thread that I hope it doesn't happen but no way Dolph beats Cena so we appear to be headed down that road.

9. 12-06-2012, 08:53 PM
    Reason
    dp

vCash
    I would love it (although i don't think they have the man parts to do it) if we see Ziggler go over Cena in a cheap way at TLC.... Ziggler cashes in at rumble, defends at EC, Rock wins title at rumble, and it becomes Rock vs Cena vs Ziggler at rumble, and Ziggler goes over, giving him a Jericho undisputed title push leading to a future Ziggler w/Flair vs Jericho feud

vCash
    would be awesome but i doubt they do it for a number of reasons
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals