Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Hybrid View

vCash

David Stewart and Steve Hutchinson both done for the year

According to Titans radio today David Stewart (broken leg) and Steve Hutchinson (knee) are both out for the rest of the year. That is bad if you were wanting them to have any chance at finishing out strong and good if you were wanting them to get a better draft pick.

vCash
    There goes the super bowl

vCash
    This is good for multiple reasons. 1. They'll undoubtedly look horrible on the offensive line the remainder of the season and there will be a ton of pressure for them to add offensive linemen in the offseason. 2. They'll likely lose more games which will give them a better draft pick. 3. By losing games, there's more of a chance of the coaching staff getting revamped.

You never want to see guys get hurt, but I actually see this as a good thing for the Titans franchise moving forward.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Lakers will make the playoffs this year and my bold prediction is they finish higher than the Rockets.
    Quote Originally Posted by nickdymez View Post
    And Lebron puts up great numbers, your right. Debate over. You win. Lebron is the greatest

vCash
    I think this spells the end for Hutch... nothing to prove by coming back. I don't see how this helps us draftwise either cause all indications lead me to believe they will go defense in the first round. Most mocks have them taking a DL or DB with the first round pick.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bullTitan View Post
    I think this spells the end for Hutch... nothing to prove by coming back. I don't see how this helps us draftwise either cause all indications lead me to believe they will go defense in the first round. Most mocks have them taking a DL or DB with the first round pick.
    It helps the team draftwise because the Titans are less likely to win with a young quarterback, a piss poor defense AND a banged up offensive line. Also, the front office will likely still go defense in the first round, but it's more likely now that they'll look at OL in the second or third round, as well as consider free agents.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Lakers will make the playoffs this year and my bold prediction is they finish higher than the Rockets.
    Quote Originally Posted by nickdymez View Post
    And Lebron puts up great numbers, your right. Debate over. You win. Lebron is the greatest

vCash
    I can see the free agent point but this is Bud Adams we are talking about too. It would be simple to bring in a free agent or two and boom, you have a decent OL but the fact remains that we are drafting for defense early on unless they do what they did last year and go the opposite direction. Probably drat a running back or something.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bullTitan View Post
    Why would they draft a defensive back in the 1st round? They just gave long-term deals to Griffin and McCourty and have yet to resign their best db in Verner.

They will go defensive line or possibly linebacker if they can get somebody like Manti Te'o. They will be drafting too early to go offensive line because you don't take guards or centers that early in the 1st round.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcityroller View Post
    Why would they draft a defensive back in the 1st round? They just gave long-term deals to Griffin and McCourty and have yet to resign their best db in Verner.

They will go defensive line or possibly linebacker if they can get somebody like Manti Te'o. They will be drafting too early to go offensive line because you don't take guards or centers that early in the 1st round.
    Agree 100 % over here but I did find one that has them taking a tackle in the first. I think we will end up picking around 9th or so.