Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1 Round Mock

vCash
    Robert Woods is my personal favorite but I see he's off the board. I really think Justin Hunter will fly up the draft boards, but if it was me and if he's still on the board I probably would pick him. And that's merely because Jennings will be let go and Driver as well. Finley is on the fence. James Jones is a FA after next season and the jury is still out on him. So added weapons are necessary. That's kind of my personal take, but I do try and follow our GM pretty closely.

vCash
    CBS must be projecting because the Saints would pick at #12 in the current standings. At any rate. John Jenkins looks too much like a zero technique Nose Tackle for me to care for that pick too much. What the Saints need at DT is a three technique or under tackle. Sheldon Richardson or Kawann Short style.

Your mock is interesting in that most of the good D-Line candidates are gone before New Orleans is on the board and so are the Offensive Tackles that would be a good fit. At this point, I think you take CB Dee Milliner. Far from ideal in my opinion, but he's definitely the best value and he goes inexplicably low in this mock. Dion Jordan and Barrett Jones could also be strong possibilities

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12