Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SFrush90 View Post
    I think his August/September is an indication that we'll start to see it more.
    I actually think his offensive tool set is very comparable to Swisher, he just needs to play up to his ability. If he becomes a Swisheresque player our 3-7 is going to be nasty.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    Who hangs up first? Dodgers forum offers us MR LA in exchange for ODP
    I'll take ODP, he's easier to ignore. Mr. LA is a true annoyance, his lack of baseball knowledge and ability to use the Internet is infuriating.

Dynasty.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dodgersuck View Post
    I actually think his offensive tool set is very comparable to Swisher, he just needs to play up to his ability. If he becomes a Swisheresque player our 3-7 is going to be nasty.
    Definitely. And just imagine how it would be if we added Swisher to the mix. I'd be a happy camper.

vCash
    Belt would be hitting 6th though. But 3-6 should be solid. 7-8 doesn't give me much hope. 1-2 is the key.
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

#3in5

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    I didn't realize Mr LA has been on PSD for that long

THE BEST DH IN SF GIANTS HISTORY!

2010 and 2012 World Series Champs !

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post

lol that thread is classic right now

Quote Originally Posted by Chickenfin View Post
    If Dodgers trade Dee to M's it should part of a huge package for Felix and Dustin Ackley M's are giving up on Ackley from what I've heard

San Francisco Giants Trophy Wall

vCash
    I knew it wouldn't take long for Dodgers fan to package Dee Gordon in a deal for Felix. They just don't get that Felix won't be traded.

vCash
    Mr. LA's avatar is very fitting to say the least.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    I knew it wouldn't take long for Dodgers fan to package Dee Gordon in a deal for Felix. They just don't get that Felix won't be traded.
    It's after Ethier gets traded to TB for Price..

Imagine a Kershaw, Felix, Price, Greinke 4 man rotation and then they invest their remaining money in a time machine to bring vintage Babe Ruth back to pitch and play RF.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by d79cheese View Post

Imagine a Kershaw, Felix, Price, Greinke 4 man rotation and then they invest their remaining money in a time machine to bring vintage Babe Ruth back to pitch and play RF.
    Trade Ethier for Price and then sign Hamilton to take Ethier's spot.
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

#3in5

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    Hopefully Belt can start hitting the ball out of the infield and be the power/obp threat that Swisher is.
    I have more confidence now than ever that Belt can consistently perform like he showed toward the end of the year. Big plus if he's finally got it all together.

Add to that some confidence and consistency from Crawford, who also improved over the season, and there's two big plusses to look forward to.
    "They throw the ball, I hit it. They hit the ball, I catch it." - Willie Mays

vCash
    Luis Cruz and Dee Gordon for Evan Longoria and Price. Cruz batted .297 while Longo batted .289, plus they won't be able to afford Longoria long-term. Better fit financially for them and they get a speedy SS that has tons of potential.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by d79cheese View Post

That was an excellent trade proposal

They value their players like their are superstars, it's ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by #24 View Post
    I have more confidence now than ever that Belt can consistently perform like he showed toward the end of the year. Big plus if he's finally got it all together.

Add to that some confidence and consistency from Crawford, who also improved over the season, and there's two big plusses to look forward to.
    Plus, this will be year 3. This is the time when players should bust out. In year 1, players are unknown and pitchers don't know how to pitch them. In year 2, pitchers adjust and the hitter needs to adjust back. Year 3, the hitter found his proper adjustments and is ready to put everything together.

#3in5

<3

vCash
    Luis Cruz and Dee Gordon for Evan Longoria and Price. Cruz batted .297 while Longo batted .289, plus they won't be able to afford Longoria long-term. Better fit financially for them and they get a speedy SS that has tons of potential.
    No way Longoria can net Cruz alone. Cruz is set to be a superstar in this league for years to come. Probably need to work Cano in on a 3 team deal. TB gets Cruz, Yankees get Dee to take over for Jeter, Dodgers get Cano and Longo.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast