Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Giants sign Scutaro - 3 years/20 mil

Source: Scutaro in agreement with #SFGiants, $20 million for three years.
    https://twitter.com/Ken_Rosenthal/st...79458455638016
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    Yay
    Carlos "You Better" Hyde

vCash
    Great news!

vCash
    Better than 3/24. 6.6M/year I can deal with. Better if it was two years, but oh well.

vCash
    We basically gave him Freddy Sanchez's annual average salary. I can live with that. I'm surprised we caved in and gave him the 3rd guaranteed year though.

But, it is nice to have our 1-2 locked up.
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    Now no swisher

^^WE NEED THESE GUYS NOW.

vCash

Solid deal

vCash
    cool, better be worth it. Because this pretty much ends any chance of Swisher coming here.

TBH, i'm not excited to have the exact same team as last year, its nice to have at least 1 different guy in there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sf1giantfan View Post
    Now no swisher
    x2

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    We basically gave him Freddy Sanchez's annual average salary. I can live with that. I'm surprised we caved in and gave him the 3rd guaranteed year though.

But, it is nice to have our 1-2 locked up.
    Why are you surprised? The team put themselves in a position where they really could not afford to lose him due to every other 2b option being completely underwhelming or just plain awful.

vCash

Lets hope belt takes the next step forward next year I'm a little bummed about swish though not going to lie

vCash
    a lot better than the 3/24 that was rumored. probably will be a bench player or plattoon with panik in that third year. now they need to do something about LF...as much as i love blanco's defense, i would rather have someone who can be a threat offensively and have blanco come in for defense. dont want a platoon out there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rcs15 View Post
    Why are you surprised? The team put themselves in a position where they really could not afford to lose him due to every other 2b option being completely underwhelming or just plain awful.
    I'm surprised because the latest report said we offered him 2 years + vesting option. There was no mention of 3 guaranteed years.

<3

vCash
    Nice, didn't expect a 3rd year but he's the best 2B on the market and is perfect in the 2 hole.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I really want to be pleasantly surprised by what Sabean pulls off for LF. Expecting little to nothing though. I'd be fine with giving Swisher 3 years/$45MM.
    3/45 would be a "bargain" for swisher considering victorino got 13 mil per...what was boston thinking

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast