Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    I'm surprised because the latest report said we offered him 2 years + vesting option. There was no mention of 3 guaranteed years.
    It was on the SF Giants rumors fb page for a little while, but I was still shocked as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I really want to be pleasantly surprised by what Sabean pulls off for LF. Expecting little to nothing though. I'd be fine with giving Swisher 3 years/$45MM.
    That would be ideal, but swisher no doubt will get 4 IMO. I see Swisher going to Milwaukee now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lincecum4CY View Post
    x2
    x3

Quote Originally Posted by lincecum=future View Post
    Lets hope belt takes the next step forward next year I'm a little bummed about swish though not going to lie
    I'm bummed too .

2010, 2012, and 2014 World Series Champions

vCash
    Pagan
    Scutaro
    Sandoval
    Posey
    Pence
    Belt
    LOLPLATOON
    Crawford
    #3in5

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Vontae Davis looks like Bumgarner of the San Francisco Giants. He's throwing a no hitter out there tonight" - Jon Gruden

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by d1nger View Post
    3/45 would be a "bargain" for swisher considering victorino got 13 mil per...what was boston thinking
    Ben Cherrington is an awful GM from what I have been observing these past few years. Still baffled by why he traded agon,beckett,crawford... if they were looking to shed money, why offer stupid contracts to victorino,gomes, and napoli(though napoli wasn't a bad signing) and all of a sudden going after free agents as if they are going to compete this year.

vCash
    Pagan
    Scutaro
    Sandoval
    Posey
    Pence
    Belt
    LOLPLATOON
    Crawford
    Dynasty, bro.

vCash
    I'm not upset with scutaro coming back, I am with Pagan.

vCash
    I'm surprised because the latest report said we offered him 2 years + vesting option. There was no mention of 3 guaranteed years.
    Well, they probably saw the other options for second base in 2013 and decided to just say **** it and give him a third year.

Don't really blame them either.

Will Scutaro still be productive at age 40? No...but the hope is he makes up most of that value next year and in 2014.

Which he just may. He's been really consistent and durable the last 5 seasons. If you assume he declines gradually instead of falling off a cliff this deal might still be OK even if year three we get little to no value.

vCash
    If you think of this as Pagan signing for 4/45 and Scutaro signing for 3/15, it sounds a lot better. Giants gave out 78 mil to the 1-2 hitter and best setup man.
    #3in5

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Vontae Davis looks like Bumgarner of the San Francisco Giants. He's throwing a no hitter out there tonight" - Jon Gruden

vCash
    Pagan
    Scutaro
    Sandoval
    Posey
    Swisher ray:
    Pence
    Belt
    Crawford
    Fixed
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    ^ don't hold your hopes up, bro. Ain't happening. Simply no more funds. It's just minor signings hereon out. Cannot see where Giants would get money to accommodate Swisher.

vCash
    Just like with Pagan, the years are too high, but the money seems right. Quite a bit better than the 3/$24M that was reported. Does this leave any money for a LF?

Playoff Bochy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leandres_sf View Post
    Just like with Pagan, the years are too high, but the money seems right. Quite a bit better than the 3/$24M that was reported. Does this leave any money for a LF?
    Yes. We can sign Ryan Spilborghs for 750K!
    #3in5

<3

vCash

Giants sign Scutaro - 3 years/20 mil

Swisher would make our lineup dare I say it... Scary. Too bad it won't happen

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lincecum4CY View Post
    cool, better be worth it. Because this pretty much ends any chance of Swisher coming here.

TBH, i'm not excited to have the exact same team as last year, its nice to have at least 1 different guy in there.
    My guess is they still will add a LF and RP, but I know what you mean. Who knows maybe Sabean will surprise us with a LF via trade. Willingham perhaps?

Playoff Bochy.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast