Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Sabean: "We're not in on any high-ticket items."

GM Brian Sabean told me, “We’re not in on any high-ticket items.” I would think that includes Michael Bourn. #SFGiants
    https://twitter.com/JohnSheaHey/stat...85216498413569

Seems like he says this every year.
    2014 Indianapolis Colts: Let's Hunt

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    He should have just stated that we're in on Greinke for no ****ing reason.

vCash
    He never says anything. I don't really believe it.

Ariana Grande

vCash
    Sabean is pretty decent at raiding the dumpster for talent. He's been on a hot(lucky?) streak the last few years, maybe he can ride it out another one.

Because it looks like that will need to be the course of action again this year.

vCash
    There aren't really any "big ticket items" I'm interested in. I think Bourn will command too much money, and I'd rather slightly overpay Pagan than vastly overpay Bourn.

Michael Morse High-Fives Himself dot gif

vCash
    It would be hilarious if he said we are in for Greinke to improve our rotation for the heck of it.

THE BEST DH IN SF GIANTS HISTORY!

2010 and 2012 World Series Champs !

vCash
    Smart, the big ticket ones out there I have no interest in, unless hew considers Swisher one.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    The only big ticket item i want this offseason is a long *** extension for Posey! None of these available guys excite me. Save what money we have so we can do something either at the trade deadline, or next offseason.

vCash
    I'm 100% with you on a posey long term deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    I hope he doesn't consider Swisher a big ticket item, I want the Swisher Sweet in a Giant uni

vCash
    Why are the Giants always broke when it comes big ticket free agents? I wish Billy Beane was our GM. He would do wonders with this payroll as well as making nice trades.

He will sign Scutaro, Scott Hairston (Giant Killer), and call it an offseason. (Sabean would do this)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange&Black55 View Post
    The only big ticket item i want this offseason is a long *** extension for Posey! None of these available guys excite me. Save what money we have so we can do something either at the trade deadline, or next offseason.
    +1.
    If the Giants can find money for the fabled "big-ticket item," they need to give it to Posey first before considering the free agency full of over-the-hill veterans.
    Today is the future that you have built (or neglected) yesterday.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PatelJ1010 View Post
    Why are the Giants always broke when it comes big ticket free agents? I wish Billy Beane was our GM. He would do wonders with this payroll as well as making nice trades.

He will sign Scutaro, Scott Hairston (Giant Killer), and call it an offseason. (Sabean would do this)
    You mean like win 2 championships in 3 years?
    "They throw the ball, I hit it. They hit the ball, I catch it." - Willie Mays

vCash
    I would prefer Billy Beane though.

Ariana Grande

vCash
    Maybe a little off topic, but am the only one that thinks we should bring Mota back as a long reliever and possibly Hensley as well? The last thing I want to see is one of our better relievers wasting innings on their arms during garbage innings. Especially, with Wilson leaving, I think bringing back Mota would be a good move. He's going to be dirt cheap and there were times where he was throwing a mean 89 mph slider that was unhittable. I have always liked Mota, he seemed like a good guy to have in the dugout.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast