Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2464727374
Results 1,096 to 1,102 of 1102
    vCash
    ^ llullz
    #FreeCrooner!!!!

vCash
    i only watched the first half. stayed in bed cuz of a stomach bug or something afterwards. i'm glad we made a game of it, streater's long pass and then awesome drive that ended in dmac's td were fun to watch. same with our redzone defense after the first drive... houston was beast. we had 3 sacks today, some more tackles for loss, palmer had a better qb rating than mannning, adams interception was cool... while i wish we could play a complete game consistently, it was fun watching some of our players show up and make exciting plays. i think that's why i watch them now... streater is getting better and better, houston is a treat, wheeler and adams just keep making plays. it'll come around when more players depart in favor of hard-working ones who earn the responsibility to wear the silver and black. keep the faith and we will turn corner
    HAWKS 13 -- 14 PREMIERS

"I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti...ffftt ffftt ffftt!"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    Its a legitimate topic of conversation. Quit calling on the mods to close threads like some high school drama queen.
    Where did I say close this thread?

Please point that out.

I said the mods are going to because BG already said he will close any discussion about them moving back to LA.

So quit being a negative nancy, how bout that?
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chipurmunki View Post
    i only watched the first half. stayed in bed cuz of a stomach bug or something afterwards. i'm glad we made a game of it, streater's long pass and then awesome drive that ended in dmac's td were fun to watch. same with our redzone defense after the first drive... houston was beast. we had 3 sacks today, some more tackles for loss, palmer had a better qb rating than mannning, adams interception was cool... while i wish we could play a complete game consistently, it was fun watching some of our players show up and make exciting plays. i think that's why i watch them now... streater is getting better and better, houston is a treat, wheeler and adams just keep making plays. it'll come around when more players depart in favor of hard-working ones who earn the responsibility to wear the silver and black. keep the faith and we will turn corner
    I didn't watch this game last night. I was out celebrating my birthday and didn't want the Raiders to ruin it by getting destroyed by Manning and the Donks defense. I was happy to learn later that they made a game of it. Of course it seems the same stupidity is still is abundant with the play calling and what would a Raider outing be without a Palmer pick. I was told the Defense played tough and they were in the game for most of it. I'll take that over all of the blow outs this team has been experiencing for the past few months. Anyway, I am very excited about the off season and can't wait to see who gets cut, traded, signed, and drafted. We will turn the corner!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    Its a legitimate topic of conversation. Quit calling on the mods to close threads like some high school drama queen.
    Amen Snake, Snake your walking on thin Ice you`re going to get a warning like I got lol.

Apparently not everyone is on equal ground, a lot of hand holding is going on here.

I better apply for Moderator School, We have the refs against us on the field, now this?
    Last edited by the_firm_09; 12-07-2012 at 09:27 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_firm_09 View Post
    Amen Snake, Snake your walking on thin Ice you`re going to get a warning like I got lol.

Apparently not everyone is on equal ground, a lot of hand holding is going on here.

I better apply for Moderator School, We have the refs against us on the field, now this?
    Oh I'm sorry... I had no idea that being a mysoginist was the same thing as stating a fact that a thread MIGHT (not WILL or SHOULD) get closed due to previous warnings from the mods.

Quit being butt hurt and be a man for once.
    Last edited by BlackWidow; 12-07-2012 at 09:36 PM.
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    Firm, you want to act like you're the the victim? It's hilarious. You've been banned by 3 different mods from 2 different forums and infracted by 5 different mods + countless PM warnings from me and who knows how many other mods. You're walking on thin ice because you deserve it. I NEVER post this kind of stuff, but you know what? Time to air it own so people see that I'm not being unjust. K? K.

Everyone quit acting like hormonal high school students and grow the hell up.
    Last edited by BigGuy951; 12-07-2012 at 10:13 PM.

Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2464727374