Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 74 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Rrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiidddddeerr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrssssssssssss!

I'm Your Huckleberry.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    The continued McFadden support has become Python-esque. The feety-pj squad have given me countless hours of enjoyment.

Mr. Praline: I'll tell you what's wrong with it, my lad. 'E's dead, that's what's wrong with it!

-Stork
    You knew that was coming after the pro McFadden post. lol

vCash
    4 or 5 years ago the season opener was here against the Broncos on MNF - Cutler shredded us - it was over well before half time.

Deja vu all over again.
    A few minutes later, Lincoln Kennedy to Charles Woodson: “What are they reviewing? It was a fumble”.
    Greg Biekert to Kennedy and Woodson: “They’re going to overturn it because they’re taking too long and we’re the Raiders”.[
    SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    The continued McFadden support has become Python-esque. The feety-pj squad have given me countless hours of enjoyment.

Mr. Praline: I'll tell you what's wrong with it, my lad. 'E's dead, that's what's wrong with it!

-Stork
    Glad to see another Python fan.

I have run the Bay to Breakers the past few years as Tim the Enchanter.
    A few minutes later, Lincoln Kennedy to Charles Woodson: “What are they reviewing? It was a fumble”.
    Greg Biekert to Kennedy and Woodson: “They’re going to overturn it because they’re taking too long and we’re the Raiders”.[
    SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiders1951 View Post
    4 or 5 years ago the season opener was here against the Broncos on MNF - Cutler shredded us - it was over well before half time.

Deja vu all over again.
    Remember what we did in the second game 31-10???

vCash
    Raiders come out and play inspired ball for their HC. The defense comes out and sacks Manning five times, gets three INTs, and win going away, 38-10..........huh......what........ah hunny, you woke me up from a wonderful dream....

Donks 38
    Raiders 16

vCash
    55-0 by halftime. And in an unprecedented move by the Broncos, They bring on their practice squad to finish the rest of the game. They let Peyton play for us in the 2nd half and we lose by three points. What a game!

vCash
    The Broncos will sit their first string, and we'll still struggle to win...5-3....

vCash
    DEN 37
    OAK 23
    Pryor finishes the 4th quarter
    Last edited by chucklemethis; 12-05-2012 at 01:24 PM.

vCash
    I think it would funny as hell if we ran some crazy pryor wildcat and donkies defense which was already mailing it in since they have won division and playing down to competition...have no clue how to stop it...and we win a thriller 35-33....lol...

vCash
    there is going so many "fire" threads after the broncos game. Its going to be VERY ugly.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Just read this, then laughed and cried at the same time. How embarrassing.

It is a testament to both Von Miller’s season and the Raiders’ struggles on defense, but the Broncos’ second-year linebacker is outpacing Oakland single-handedly.

Miller’s 15 sacks ranks third in the NFL. But he alone has one more sack than the Raiders as a team:

Miller’s sacks
    15 … Including three against Cincinnati and four in two games combined with the Chargers

Raiders sacks
    14 … Matt Shaughnessy 3.5, Richard Seymour 3, Lamarr Houston 2, Philip Wheeler 2, Miles Burris 1, Andre Carter 1, Rolando McClain 1, David Tollefson .5
    "JUST WIN BABY"
    COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE

vCash
    That's just so weird.. We've had good pressure in past years. This year they can't get to anyone.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy951 View Post
    That's just so weird.. We've had good pressure in past years. This year they can't get to anyone.
    Tommy Kelly's 0 sacks and Seymour's injury are big cause of that. They'll both be gone next year thank God

vCash
    This season is like my upcoming surgeries....I just want to get it over with.

Page 3 of 74 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast