Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 74 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Win, lose, or tie!!! Raiders 4 life!!!! With that said I just hope for a competitive game!!!

vCash
    This is a tricky one it will be hard to tell if the raiders do play hard with effort and passion if they are doing it for Allen or to show the world that Allen is the problem maybe it will be a little bit of both we will be able to tell by the game plan they come up with if it's far different from what Allen has been running the raiders will be playing to show us all what kind of team we could have had this year.

Feel the wrath of the darkside.

vCash
    31-24 Raiders win an ugly emtional game, mcfadden gets will get atleast 10 carries, moore gets it going again this week and catches atleast 1 touchdown & Myers will also get a td with seabass doing the rest of the work...oh n its a givin palmers gona throw atleast one bone head int but i still got a gut feeling our teams gona finally rally together n get a sloppy *** W for DA & his father.

vCash
    **** the rest of the season. Just Win This Game. Play hard and show some pride and fight for a W.
    #FreeCrooner!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    good day to you too, sir.
    <3
    believing what you believe in. sticking up for your rights and sticking up for the rights of others from time to time. do it your way. don't let the culture tell you what to do. that's being a Raider. -Al Davis

vCash
    Darren McFadden (ankle) was limited in Tuesday's practice.
    Marcel Reece (hamstring, quadriceps) and Mike Goodson (ankle) were also limited. The Raiders confirmed that McFadden is expected back for Thursday's game versus the Broncos. According to RBs coach Kelly Skipper, McFadden has "got his burst back" and is "a lot better" this week. With Reece battling injuries of his own, McFadden should be assured of a fairly strong workload after waiting an extra five days for his return

-per Rotoworld
    Last edited by obie; 12-05-2012 at 03:15 AM. Reason: per Rotoworld
    believing what you believe in. sticking up for your rights and sticking up for the rights of others from time to time. do it your way. don't let the culture tell you what to do. that's being a Raider. -Al Davis

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    **** the rest of the season. Just Win This Game. Play hard and show some pride and fight for a W.
    Amen

BLEEDING SILVER AND BLACK SINCE 1980

vCash
    Exactly my thoughts too
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    I really feel that the Raiders losing streak and the Broncos winning streak comes to an end Thursday night.

vCash
    The Raiders aren`t winning this game.

Manning understands how to keep his defense off the field, Palmer doesn`t get it and never will ( Simple ).

Remember before the season started? the local experts in this forum, I won`t drop any names you know who you are Said: Manning is finished he`s never gonna be the same, he can`t throw to his right bla bla bla lol.

Denver 48 Oakland 13

Mr. Davis how are the current hires working out for you? Are you content ? lol

vCash
    All i want for Christmas, Amen!!!

RAIDERS TILL I DIE

vCash
    I think we are going to get it good tomorrow night.

Broncos 48 Raiders 10

I don't see the offense moving the ball effectively at all. They can't protect Carson.And we have a low IQ group of WRs.

3-13 is very reasonable (unfortunately)

vCash
    I see no heart from this team. Unless Denver hands them the game, this one will be over by halftime.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by obie View Post
    Darren McFadden (ankle) was limited in Tuesday's practice.
    Marcel Reece (hamstring, quadriceps) and Mike Goodson (ankle) were also limited. The Raiders confirmed that McFadden is expected back for Thursday's game versus the Broncos. According to RBs coach Kelly Skipper, McFadden has "got his burst back" and is "a lot better" this week. With Reece battling injuries of his own, McFadden should be assured of a fairly strong workload after waiting an extra five days for his return

-per Rotoworld
    Fhuck yea! Im excited to see darren coms back with a chip on his shoulder and shuts his nay sayers up...its possible our o line is a little more comfortable with our new zbs as of late & that could of also factored in to how we'll Stewart & reece have been running the ball. I have been seening some bigger holes open up so you never know, dnt underestimate DMC against the donkeys...

vCash
    The continued McFadden support has become Python-esque. The feety-pj squad have given me countless hours of enjoyment.

Mr. Praline: I'll tell you what's wrong with it, my lad. 'E's dead, that's what's wrong with it!

-Stork

Page 2 of 74 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast