Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 74 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Idk why but I have a feeling we might win this game . Every year the Raiders always win a game that no one sees coming nd this one jus mite be it , I thought it was goin to be the falcons game but we all knw how dat turned out so how great would it be for us to get revenge frm last game nd pull out the upset for DA nd his father (RIP) Go Raiiiidddeerrrrrrrrssss !!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chucklemethis View Post
    This game rides on DMC. If he plays well, we'll have a chance.

That's also assuming Greg Knapp won't throw on 1st down when we're averaging over 5ypc.
    I agree with that but Knapp is so damn stubborn it won't happen. Its funny we ran the ball when we averaged 3 yards per carry. All of a sudden we average 5 yards per carry and we refuse to run the ball.
    A photo from the stands for C. Woodson's return in Indy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderMOB510 View Post
    Idk why but I have a feeling we might win this game . Every year the Raiders always win a game that no one sees coming nd this one jus mite be it , I thought it was goin to be the falcons game but we all knw how dat turned out so how great would it be for us to get revenge frm last game nd pull out the upset for DA nd his father (RIP) Go Raiiiidddeerrrrrrrrssss !!!!
    This game already passed...the Steelers.
    GIFSoup
    Coming to an ACC court near you.

vCash
    could we just not get embarrassed on national TV....is that too much to ask for??? And Im going to use the MUTE button a lot...cuz the peyton manning this and that is going to drive me bonkers...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy951 View Post
    That's just so weird.. We've had good pressure in past years. This year they can't get to anyone.
    firing mike waffle was probally one of the biggest mistakes and it shows

vCash
    If it is a blowout, maybe we get a chance to see Pryor. He suited up last Sunday but never saw any time since we were in the game all the way.
    A few minutes later, Lincoln Kennedy to Charles Woodson: “What are they reviewing? It was a fumble”.
    Greg Biekert to Kennedy and Woodson: “They’re going to overturn it because they’re taking too long and we’re the Raiders”.[
    SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    as much as i hate the raiders these games always give me heart problems, raiders are gonna come out swinging and play hard for the coach, but denver is probably going to be to much for them, raiders will have a big off-season and pick up some nice draft picks and free agents and next year it will be the broncos - raiders fighting for the division and stomping KC and SD of course denver will win though. good luck tonight and have fun watching! it's just a game

vCash
    Raaaiders....RAAAAAIDERS..........RRRRRAAAAAAAAAAI IIIIIIIIIDERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSS!!!

I'm Your Huckleberry.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    Raaaiders....RAAAAAIDERS..........RRRRRAAAAAAAAAAI IIIIIIIIIDERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSS!!!
    Is that your version of imitating Obie??? LOL oh Wolfe

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rubiconraider View Post
    Is that your version of imitating Obie??? LOL oh Wolfe
    Rubi...you know I imitate no one. It is simply my version of the Raider chant as we walk up the ramp to our seats. I feel it is needed with all this negativity flowing here and invite Raider Nation to join me in that chant, brother.

Say it with me: rrrraiderrrss....RRRRRRAAAIDERRRRRS....RRRRRRRRRRR AAAAAAAAAAIDERRRRSSSS!!!

I'm Your Huckleberry.

vCash
    todays game will show us who really wants to play for our HC. The last thing the raiders can do is go out and win and play their hearts out for their HC whos father just passed away. If allen can come back and coach after losing his father this raider team needs to show up and win. If they dont we will find out who really wants to be part of this team and whos dosnt.

RAIDER NATION

vCash
    Obie is right though.......$@#% the Broncos!

I'm Your Huckleberry.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    Rubi...you know I imitate no one. It is simply my version of the Raider chant as we walk up the ramp to our seats. I feel it is needed with all this negativity flowing here and invite Raider Nation to join me in that chant, brother.

Say it with me: rrrraiderrrss....RRRRRRAAAIDERRRRRS....RRRRRRRRRRR AAAAAAAAAAIDERRRRSSSS!!!
    lol you ok im my book Wolfe.

Raiders !! RAAAIIDDDEEERRRSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rubiconraider View Post
    lol you ok im my book wolfe.

Raiders !! Raaaiidddeeerrrsss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hellz Yeah!! There is only one Nation....Raider Nation!
    Last edited by Wolfe-Raider; 12-06-2012 at 02:31 PM.

I'm Your Huckleberry.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NDBRONCO View Post
    as much as i hate the raiders these games always give me heart problems, raiders are gonna come out swinging and play hard for the coach, but denver is probably going to be to much for them, raiders will have a big off-season and pick up some nice draft picks and free agents and next year it will be the broncos - raiders fighting for the division and stomping KC and SD of course denver will win though. good luck tonight and have fun watching! it's just a game
    Nice post! I still hate the broncos but yeah y'all are going to kill us lmao btw the pic of jafatass is hilarious
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

Page 5 of 74 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast