Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMgl View Post
    No I did not. There have been numerous articles over recent years giving insight to what's going on inside the Laker organization, and they tend to be pretty consistent. Search results have them buried now behind more recent articles on Buss's more recent failed coaching choice, but there are still references to facts shared in those articles by columnists who have covered the Lakers for years.
    Because what those columnists write are always true. They don't have any reason to fabricate the truth whatsoever.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LAKERMANIA View Post
    Because what those columnists write are always true. They don't have any reason to fabricate the truth whatsoever.
    OK, 'cause you know the REAL truth, right? YOU are the keeper of truth, who knows that Jim Buss was the man who was crucial to re-signing Phil Jackson in 2005.

Contrary to what about about half a dozen different credible Laker writers with excellent track records and inside sources have all independently observed over the past several years. THEY'RE the one's talking out of their ***, huh? It was Jim Buss' genius that brought Jackson back, and then he proceeded to not talk to him for over a year?

All right. Well, we know where we stand.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMgl View Post
    I didn't say it was proof of anything.

By the way, replace with who? Anderson? Gallinari? Bargnani? There hasn't been a name thrown around that would be as good as a healthy Pau Gasol.
    You said: "sitting Pau didn't solve the turnover problem, or Dwight's FT shooting problem, or the poor defense problem. Putting a better-long-range-shooting, weaker-defending Jamison (yes, weaker than Pau) in the lineup didn't fix it, either." You are really going to claim you were not alleging this proofs something

I am tired of people pretending that today's Pau is the same Pau from three years ago. The reason why he hasn't been traded yet is because all other teams recognize this simple fact. As far as I am concerned, Pau should have been traded when he laid down in the playoff because of a woman. And if it wasn't because of a woman, it was because of an equally lame girly dispute with Kobe. Whatever the reason, management should have foreseen the disaster ahead, just like they did with Odom, and traded him.

Who should they trade him for? Who ever fits this offense!!! Either a good shooting 4, or simply a scrapper who hustles every time down the floor. That's what this offense needs and that's what Gasol is not giving them. We won three championships with so-so power forwards during the Shaq-Kobe era. We should be able to get someone better than so-so for Gasol. Once that is done, and we stop having Chucky Atkins/Smush Parker part II, we should do much, much, much better.

vCash
    I blame Chac's prediction contest.
    <3

lakers4sho | Chavacano | EricBallsachs | Avenged24 | still1ballin | GREATNESS ONE | Chacarron
    LakersMaster24 | KB-Pau-DH2012 | 8kobe24 | championships | Lakers+Giants | LakerShow
    AussieLaker | YouCan'tBeatLA

vCash
    I blame deadman8586. It's his fault that all of this is happening.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leather Balls View Post
    You said: "sitting Pau didn't solve the turnover problem, or Dwight's FT shooting problem, or the poor defense problem. Putting a better-long-range-shooting, weaker-defending Jamison (yes, weaker than Pau) in the lineup didn't fix it, either." You are really going to claim you were not alleging this proofs something
    Yep. If I didn't say it, don't assume. Sitting Pau didn't solve the turnover problem. That's a simple fact. It didn't solve Dwight's FT shooting problem. That's a simple fact. It didn't solve the poor defense problem. Simple fact. Draw your own conclusions. I did not call it "proof" of anything. Rolling your eyes will not help you learn logic.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KB-Pau-DH2012 View Post
    All I can say is can't wait to see us get blowout by 60 against OKC.

U lose.
    :c

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leather Balls View Post

I am tired of people pretending that today's Pau is the same Pau from three years ago. The reason why he hasn't been traded yet is because all other teams recognize this simple fact. As far as I am concerned, Pau should have been traded when he laid down in the playoff because of a woman. And if it wasn't because of a woman, it was because of an equally lame girly dispute with Kobe. Whatever the reason, management should have foreseen the disaster ahead, just like they did with Odom, and traded him.

Who should they trade him for? Who ever fits this offense!!! Either a good shooting 4, or simply a scrapper who hustles every time down the floor. That's what this offense needs and that's what Gasol is not giving them. We won three championships with so-so power forwards during the Shaq-Kobe era. We should be able to get someone better than so-so for Gasol. Once that is done, and we stop having Chucky Atkins/Smush Parker part II, we should do much, much, much better.
    Agree 100%
    I don't know why some of the fans are riding Gasol's jock.
    :c

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011