Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by J4KOP99 View Post
    When your team leader refuses to play defense or facilitate (2 assists) you have a serious problem.
    The whole team was playing terrible defense. Did you see the rotation on defense? It was awful. The Rockets just kept swinging the ball and causing everyone to play out of their positions till they had an open layup. They were putting too much pressure at the top of the key. That whole defense was pure chaos and that is a product of not having a defensive system like D'Antoni.

"I have failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed." - Michael Jordan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The1ronHorse View Post
    The whole team was playing terrible defense. Did you see the rotation on defense? It was awful. The Rockets just kept swinging the ball and causing everyone to play out of their positions till they had an open layup. They were putting too much pressure at the top of the key. That whole defense was pure chaos and that is a product of not having a defensive system like D'Antoni.
    the team played horribel defense?

you are lying.

it cant be

we all know that the only one that plays bad defense is Pau and he causes the other players to get out of position and not deffend well bcause they have to help the softie.

Its written in stone.

You sacrilegous *****!!!!!
    ]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    the team played horribel defense?

you are lying.

it cant be

we all know that the only one that plays bad defense is Pau and he causes the other players to get out of position and not deffend well bcause they have to help the softie.

Its written in stone.

You sacrilegous *****!!!!!
    Cool response bro, very informative.

"I have failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed." - Michael Jordan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chacarron View Post
    #AmnestyKobe
    idiot

vCash
    defense is garbage,becouse our PG and Kobe can't defend at all,on offense its Kobe vs Rockets.......really in offense no movements nothing

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The1ronHorse View Post
    Cool response bro, very informative.
    lol , you didnt catch the joke.
    ]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by showtime24 View Post
    Kobe taking 31 shots will not win games. How come he refuse to become a facilitator? He should know that when his sharing the ball we win big. WTF is going on!
    We are not winning no matter what happens man........

We were a good team from November 9th to the 20th, then D'Antoni showed and it's been a bag of ****
    http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss17/duanevalle/1950Rams2.jpg

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    lol , you didnt catch the joke.
    No, I caught it trust me. lol I understand sarcasm very well it just seemed very condescending.

vCash
    Kobe said Mike Antoni is offensive Genius LMAO....all his offense is run and shoot....and P&R....every team can score 105+ points if their run and shoot all the time with no tactics

vCash
    I thought the effort and coaching was good tonight. Yeah, they lost. Not a horrible game though...just seems horrible because of past losses. Hopefully they can build off of this game. Rebounds and Kobe looking for his shot too much were the only real issues in the game. Notice how the team built a nice lead with the adjustment of Duhon handling the ball to start the game and Kobe off the ball.

I LOVE Kobe as an off the ball player. Wow, he is maybe the best in the league at it because all he needs is the opposing defender to be off balance a little. But making quick decisions is not Kobe's game. He thinks shoot first once his mind is made up. Nash should fix this.

I thought Dwight tonight picked up his D at times. He's getting better. Hill too. Let's see if they can keep improving.

vCash
    Pau was not there should Lakers sit Kobe next to see if its him?

vCash
    ummmm dont see any improvement here
    http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss17/duanevalle/1950Rams2.jpg

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Pau was not there should Lakers sit Kobe next to see if its him?
    I think we should sit Sacre...oh wait.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pluvious View Post
    I thought the effort and coaching was good tonight. Yeah, they lost. Not a horrible game though...just seems horrible because of past losses. Hopefully they can build off of this game. Rebounds and Kobe looking for his shot too much were the only real issues in the game. Notice how the team built a nice lead with the adjustment of Duhon handling the ball to start the game and Kobe off the ball.

I LOVE Kobe as an off the ball player. Wow, he is maybe the best in the league at it because all he needs is the opposing defender to be off balance a little. But making quick decisions is not Kobe's game. He thinks shoot first once his mind is made up. Nash should fix this.

I thought Dwight tonight picked up his D at times. He's getting better. Hill too. Let's see if they can keep improving.
    Must be a lil kid who wrote this. Lakers just suck but i'm still a fan.

vCash
    Were some of you watching the same game we were? The Lakers defense was actually quite good for the majority of the game-- Harden went 3/19, lin was held to 8 points, Parsons went 5/16. You can't ask for much more on that side of the floor on a night to night basis.

The problem this time around was defending the glass and the team re-gaining momentum after hack-a-dwight late. That last 6 minute sequence really undid the strides they made tonight.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast