Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Refs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yaswaggin View Post
    The we are better then you because we have more rings argument
    Winner.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    vCash
    So the Green Bay Packers aren't a better, more successful franchise then say the Detroit Lions or Philadelphia Eagles even though GB has 4 SBs and the others have none?

Then that's my pick. The opposite. I hate it when a fan of a franchise that's never won a championship gets mad when I say my team is a more successful franchise because it has 5 championships and yours has zero.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OREcoast49er View Post
    So the Green Bay Packers aren't a better, more successful franchise then say the Detroit Lions or Philadelphia Eagles even though GB has 4 SBs and the others have none?

Then that's my pick. The opposite. I hate it when a fan of a franchise that's never won a championship gets mad when I say my team is a more successful franchise because it has 5 championships and yours has zero.
    I was under the assumption that he was referring to when someone brings that up in a present argument. If that's the case then I agree. Otherwise, obviously you have a fair gripe. I would never argue that Seattle has a more storied franchise than, say, Pittsburgh. But I'd absolutely argue that we have the better team right now.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    No more talk of ndamuking suh being a dick or "bounty gate"

titties

vCash
    That Adderall is a PED. Ive taken it before, and I ended up waking up in an old folks home naked pissing blood all over some fake teeth. I highly doubt it would help me jump a route.

vCash
    I'd say off the top of my head Denver's 2 SBs. They were caught cheating and should have them stripped.

Me and my Boys.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    Accusations of PED use without any proof other than his hunch and subjective opinion. Annoying.

"If I had to pick a center [for an all-time best team], I would take Olajuwon. That leaves out Shaq, Patrick Ewing. It leaves out Wilt Chamberlain. It leaves out a lot of people. And the reason I would take Olajuwon is very simple: he is so versatile. It's not just his scoring, not just his rebounding or not just his blocked shots. He was in the top seven in steals. He always made great decisions on the court. For all facets of the game, I have to give it to him." -Michael Jordan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyburch View Post
    I'd say off the top of my head Denver's 2 SBs. They were caught cheating and should have them stripped.
    Stop it.
    Studs
    Quote Originally Posted by captmike View Post
    Pat D allowed 3.4 PTs average in the 2nd half of the last 5 games. That was against 5 teams with winning records that were all in playoff contention. XLNT

vCash
    Every year a team has one goal. That goal is to win a SB. When you win that SB it makes you the best team in the league. The more you win it the greater you become. ie The Pats were a far greater team than the Colts because the Colts of the Modern era only won one ring and the Pats won three and went to 5. So I think the whole they are greater because of the rings is very much a factor and in play.

Me and my Boys.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    Anything coming from Chris Collinsworth

Presenting the 2013 New York Mets Outfield.

vCash
    "The Steelers defense is old and slow."
    "He’s the most underrated quarterback of the 21st century."

-Bill Simmons (Editor, Grantland) discussing Ben Roethlisberger

"Roethlisberger is perpetually underrated, to the point that even when he breaks records, it doesn’t really feel like it."

-Joseph Milord (Editor, Elite Daily)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rio40 View Post
    Anything coming from Chris Collinsworth
    Or from the poster directly above you.
    I'm going to list ALEC in credits as associate producer of creating horrifying things for us to talk about -John Oliver

People who think the least powerful members of society are responsible for most of its problems are deluded, at best.

vCash
    adding "gate" to any sort of issue

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddler The Gr8 View Post
    the c.cksucking of Joe Flacco and him being hailed as an elite QB
    he is the only one who refers to himslef as elite.............
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast