Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 242
  1. #181
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    6,792
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    That was a bait to get someone to say that.

    It happens every single time.


    The things people believe......
    Norm is a HATER when it comes to Manning.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  2. #182
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    connecticut
    Posts
    21,752
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Norm is a HATER when it comes to Manning.
    Peyton manning is easy to hate.
    Last edited by yankeefan54; 12-12-2012 at 11:29 PM.

  3. #183
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    88,991
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeefan54 View Post
    Peyton manning is easy to hate. He is like notredame. Notredame is guarenteed a bcs bowl game and peyton gets the mvp for not having the best year.
    Someone else who gets it. It feels like hey gets it every other year.

    Unleash the beast.

  4. #184
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    connecticut
    Posts
    21,752
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Someone else who gets it. It feels like hey gets it every other year.
    Damn straight

  5. #185
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    52,937
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Guaranteed racks.
    collecting racks yo!
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

    1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

  6. #186
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    46,061
    vCash
    785
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    collecting racks yo!
    All dem thangs yaheard?

    OK Nick, here is what I need you do. Go over there and grab me some water, a towel, and make yourself comfortable while I WRECK THIS ISH.

    My name is Mark Sanchez. I am here to save you.

  7. #187
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    23,483
    vCash
    1500
    I never want to hear another Seattle fan say the call in week 3 was the right call...
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

  8. #188
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Akron, Ohio
    Posts
    1,602
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    That is all Raiders fans have to talk about. If you take that away, they'd be silent.

    Hmmmm... I like the idea.


    lol just found this funny. "if you take away their super bowls"..

    if you take anyone's super bowls away you are nothing (like the browns and lions).

    umm why would u take away our SBs? no one says they are not legit like someone else's rings..

    anyway stop saying every fast player will be a raider. Al passed away,let it go lol

    Representing that 330!!!!

  9. #189
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    Posts
    11,095
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    I never want to hear another Seattle fan say the call in week 3 was the right call...
    Good luck with that. "Denial till death", as a friend of mine used to say. If you say it enough and never stop believing its true it becomes reality. Just sucks that every other fan, player, coach, gm, etc knows that the opposite is factual.

  10. #190
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,610
    vCash
    1500
    Donovan McNabb's opinion on the NFL network ever again.

  11. #191
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    46,061
    vCash
    785
    Quote Originally Posted by IHateTheSkins View Post
    Donovan McNabb's opinion on the NFL network ever again.
    He's actually been very good on the show.

    OK Nick, here is what I need you do. Go over there and grab me some water, a towel, and make yourself comfortable while I WRECK THIS ISH.

    My name is Mark Sanchez. I am here to save you.

  12. #192
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    23,483
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by OREcoast49er View Post
    Good luck with that. "Denial till death", as a friend of mine used to say. If you say it enough and never stop believing its true it becomes reality. Just sucks that every other fan, player, coach, gm, etc knows that the opposite is factual.
    Seattle fans lack logic...The refs missed a hold, therefore them blowing the game in favor the Seahawks is justifyable...
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

  13. #193
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    6,792
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ReBirthofNumber81 View Post
    lol just found this funny. "if you take away their super bowls"..

    if you take anyone's super bowls away you are nothing (like the browns and lions).

    umm why would u take away our SBs? no one says they are not legit like someone else's rings..
    I think you took the comment out context. Look at it one more time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benaforce View Post
    When arguing or debating with fans of some teams.....most often Dallas Cowboys fans it is almost a guarentee that sometime during the talk they will bring up how many more Superbowl rings they have that your team. Even when talking about current teams and current seasons this is always a default argument. Not all Dallas Cowboy fans do this, I just see it more often with them probably because I have many Cowboy fans in my family. I guess i wouldnt say this should never be brought up again because there is a time and place to discuss Superbowl wins, but not in this context.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    That is all Raiders fans have to talk about. If you take that away, they'd be silent.

    Hmmmm... I like the idea.
    No one is saying the Raiders should not have won those SB's. What Benaforce was saying is that it is annoying when a currently (or in the Raiders case, long time) declining team brings up SB's wins from long ago to argue the strength of their franchise. Most Raiders fans are still living off of games that most of you didn't even watch.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  14. #194
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    7,466
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    Seattle fans lack logic...The refs missed a hold, therefore them blowing the game in favor the Seahawks is justifyable...
    lol

  15. #195
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    88,991
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by IHateTheSkins View Post
    Donovan McNabb's opinion on the NFL network ever again.
    Nobody is worse than Darren Sharper.

    Unleash the beast.

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •