Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IHateTheSkins View Post
    That Adderall is a PED. Ive taken it before, and I ended up waking up in an old folks home naked pissing blood all over some fake teeth. I highly doubt it would help me jump a route.
    Resorting to making up extremely ******** stories on the internet must be a horrible place to be at in one's life... even if it was true (which obviously it isnt) why would you ever tell somone else about that...?
    Panic. It crept up my spine like first rising vibes of an acid frenzy. There I was. Alone in Las Vegas, completely twisted on drugs, no cash, no story for the magazine, and on top of everything else, a gigantic god damned hotel bill to deal with.

vCash
    Sanchize
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617