Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Austeezy View Post
    No, it's because you Seahawk fans are ANNOYING
    Every group has annoying people, including the Hawks fan yes. There are some true homers that follow the Hawks and Mariners out there. I'm sure all teams have guys like this.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kpak76 View Post
    Wagner. Its cool, we feel the same way when people keep talking about Luck and RG3, and for Gods sakes Tebow. Honestly, do we really care about the second string QB who can't throw the ball? He really should have been a LB in college and he would have been a HOF for all we know.

Every fan will talk about their players, isn't it natural? My word, have you ever talked about Rogers?
    Rodgers* (Joking because I couldn't remember Wagner)

And I hardly ever talk about our players.

Look at the DROY thread. There's like almost no Packer fans saying crap about Hayward but SEA fans go to the edge of the world trying to prove that Wagner should win.

I got Earl Thomas shoved down my throat earlier and Sherman for ages.

They defended that final Packers play. Their CB's PED use to the death.

It just seems like they hype their team at a higher level than most fan bases. Especially for ones who haven't been like the top of the world lately.

I'm not trying to be rude, just honest. Seems like way more hype than there should be. There's a freaking lot of you too.
    When I asked how a Manziel fan could bash Bridgewater's size.

Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    Manziel is shorter than Teddy but he has size 15 feet
    Yeah...it's that bad.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeefan54 View Post
    Brady is better.
    Splitting hairs here. I personally would taking Manning over Brady, but come one its like saying which one is hotter, Jessica Alba or Mila Kunis?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Rodgers* (Joking because I couldn't remember Wagner)

And I hardly ever talk about our players.

Look at the DROY thread. There's like almost no Packer fans saying crap about Hayward but SEA fans go to the edge of the world trying to prove that Wagner should win.

I got Earl Thomas shoved down my throat earlier and Sherman for ages.

They defended that final Packers play. Their CB's PED use to the death.

It just seems like they hype their team at a higher level than most fan bases. Especially for ones who haven't been like the top of the world lately.

I'm not trying to be rude, just honest. Seems like way more hype than there should be. There's a freaking lot of you too.
    I know, you haven't really seen the true homers out there. Most of the Hawks fans on this site aren't as over the top as on some local papers I follow. But I'm sure you run across plenty of annoying Packer fans also I bet.

Also, I won't defend that last call but for me all I really care about is how it comes out in the record books. But all Jennings had to do was bat the ball down and this whole controversy would have never happened. But no, he did go for the glory pick and now you have the infamous toucherception.
    Last edited by kpak76; 12-18-2012 at 10:30 PM.

vCash
    I know, you haven't really seen the true homers out there. Most of the Hawks fans on this site aren't as over the top as on some local papers I follow. But I'm sure you run across plenty of annoying Packer fans also I bet.
    Every fan base has annoying homer fans. I'm simply some years there are way too many going way too far from certain teams. I felt like SEA was one of those.

That's all. It's probably more excitement about building on past seasons and taking it to the next level. Makes sense. But I see why people can get irritated.

Yeah...it's that bad.

vCash
    Every fan base has annoying homer fans. I'm simply some years there are way too many going way too far from certain teams. I felt like SEA was one of those.

That's all. It's probably more excitement about building on past seasons and taking it to the next level. Makes sense. But I see why people can get irritated.
    I wouldn't let a select few over the top homers ruin your opinion of an entire fanbase. There are millions of Hawks fans, some could be your neighbors LOL.

And yes, we are excited about the Hawks. We haven't seen a good Hawks team in 5 years. Going 7-9 and making it to the playoffs was shameful, but one that we accept I guess.

vCash
    I wouldn't let a select few over the top homers ruin your opinion of an entire fanbase. There are millions of Hawks fans, some could be your neighbors LOL.
    It didn't. It did for a while but I'm over it.

Just saying I can understand where they were coming from, the people talking about SEA fans.

Yeah...it's that bad.

vCash
    It didn't. It did for a while but I'm over it.

Just saying I can understand where they were coming from, the people talking about SEA fans.
    I can't say I do, why prejudge people simply because of a team they follow? It's taking being a fan too far I think, personally I think it says more about that person than the fans.

vCash
    I can't say I do, why prejudge people simply because of a team they follow? It's taking being a fan too far I think, personally I think it says more about that person than the fans.
    As much as I agree there are homers and "bad fans" for every team.

The reality is there are worse and more annoying fan bases as a whole. I don't want to go there.......but it's true.

That's not just PSD, or just the internet, it's just reality.

Yeah...it's that bad.

vCash
    As much as I agree there are homers and "bad fans" for every team.

The reality is there are worse and more annoying fan bases as a whole. I don't want to go there.......but it's true.

That's not just PSD, or just the internet, it's just reality.
    Hmmm, I'll take it... We still pack the stadium when it's a blow out. Even if it's us getting blown out. Trust me, I know this, there have been plenty of bad Hawks team in the past and we have never not sold out a game. If that annoys people like you, that's fine, none of us will lose any sleep at night that we annoyed you.

Not sure how you would rank fanbases, but its pretty clear that nationally we are pretty much know to give our team the best home field advantage in the NFL. Also, when people make comments like you just made, its only natural to start to get defensive and talk about our fans/teams/ etc much more.

Also, as I said, that comment you just made, says more about you than Hawks fans who represent millions of people out there. That's the reality of it.

vCash
    Hmmm, I'll take it... We still pack the stadium when it's a blow out. Even if it's us getting blown out. Trust me, I know this, there have been plenty of bad Hawks team in the past and we have never not sold out a game. If that annoys people like you, that's fine, none of us will lose any sleep at night that we annoyed you.

Not sure how you would rank fanbases, but its pretty clear that nationally we are pretty much know to give our team the best home field advantage in the NFL. Also, when people make comments like you just made, its only natural to start to get defensive and talk about our fans/teams/ etc much more.

Also, as I said, that comment you just made, says more about you than Hawks fans who represent millions of people out there. That's the reality of it.

Well I'm a huge prick..........that's no secret here on PSD land. I'm not afraid to speak my mind no matter how it comes off.

Yeah...it's that bad.

vCash
    Well I'm a huge prick..........that's no secret here on PSD land. I'm not afraid to speak my mind no matter how it comes off.
    That's cool, if that's the game you play then so be it. Also, your not as big of a prick your making yourself out to be. Trust me, you don't come close to some others out there!

And prick is not the word I was looking for, it was narrow minded which is a state of mind that is easily correctable.

vCash
    That's cool, if that's the game you play then so be it. Also, your not as big of a prick your making yourself out to be. Trust me, you don't come close to some others out there!

And prick is not the word I was looking for, it was narrow minded which is a state of mind that is easily correctable.
    Lol, it's not a game. I'm really just like this.

But fair enough. No offense taken at all. I get your point. See ya around.

Yeah...it's that bad.

vCash
    Norm you forgot to mention how they hijack threads to talk about the Seahawks
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I dropped my phone in the toilet last night which ruined my week. If that makes you feel better.
    ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

vCash

Things NFL Fans Should Never Bring Up Again

"And its not even close"

"Bear weather"

our future

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast