Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Austeezy View Post
    Right, you can call them haters and dissect their flawed argument
    I suppose but 90% of the time I see it used is because they don't have a counter argument.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    I suppose but 90% of the time I see it used is because they don't have a counter argument.
    I agree with this.

vCash
    Any type of reference comparing football to war:

He is a soldier out there.

We have to prepare to do battle.

It was 60 minutes of a hard fought battle.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Benaforce View Post
    When arguing or debating with fans of some teams.....most often Dallas Cowboys fans it is almost a guarentee that sometime during the talk they will bring up how many more Superbowl rings they have that your team. Even when talking about current teams and current seasons this is always a default argument. Not all Dallas Cowboy fans do this, I just see it more often with them probably because I have many Cowboy fans in my family. I guess i wouldnt say this should never be brought up again because there is a time and place to discuss Superbowl wins, but not in this context.
    Many Steelers and Patriots fans do this too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by georgiadolfan View Post
    If a fan of the Steelers or Patriots does this, then it's typically in response to either a) sore losers who try to discredit each team of their historic success, or b) those who proclaim either team as being in a state of long-term or permanent decline. All it takes is one good draft for a team to reload and stay in contention, and guess who two of the best teams in the NFL are at drafting?
    "...more talking went on between us all until [Roethlisberger and his entourage] left the bar. Then I seperated with [name redacted] and the other girls and went with another group, and everything else happened, and I was told about it this morning and felt I needed to give my statement. Looking back and hearing all of the details, it seems to me that it was a set-up, and so I think this needed to be told."

-Victoria Garofalo, Zeta Tau Alpha sorority sister, in a statement to the GBI

vCash
    i always hated when a franchise was having a couple of bad years, people will say they have been terrible forever, and have no chance of winning.

there is a thin line between a good and a bad team, remember the saying "any given sunday?"

also, the "who have they beaten" arguement...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by georgiadolfan View Post
    When I worked at an NFL sports store for a year, steelers fans came in first followed by packers and then cowboys and patriots. It got annoying.
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    racks

vCash
    racks
    Guaranteed racks.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    Brady and rodgers are system qb.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeefan54 View Post
    Brady and rodgers are system qb.
    I never understood why Peyton wasn't a system QB.

vCash
    I never understood why Peyton wasn't a system QB.
    Technically Peyton is a system QB. He IS the system.

Realistically though, he's not a system QB because his backup QB sucked last year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FortDetroit View Post
    That was a bait to get someone to say that.

It happens every single time.

The things people believe......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FortDetroit View Post

Realistically though, he's not a system QB because his backup QB sucked last year.
    He's backups were never allowed reps and their QB's last year were about as talented as ARI's. Possibly less.

If you never prepare someone to take over. It's going to be rough getting someone to do it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Benaforce View Post
    When arguing or debating with fans of some teams.....most often Dallas Cowboys fans it is almost a guarentee that sometime during the talk they will bring up how many more Superbowl rings they have that your team. Even when talking about current teams and current seasons this is always a default argument. Not all Dallas Cowboy fans do this, I just see it more often with them probably because I have many Cowboy fans in my family. I guess i wouldnt say this should never be brought up again because there is a time and place to discuss Superbowl wins, but not in this context.
    That is all Raiders fans have to talk about. If you take that away, they'd be silent.

Hmmmm... I like the idea.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast