Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 242
  1. #151
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,180
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by j11430 View Post
    I'm getting tired of people putting +1 after posts they agree with
    +1



    There, now no one can make the lame joke

  2. #152
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    9,713
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by j11430 View Post
    +1



    there, now no one can make the lame joke
    +1

  3. #153
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Chestnut Hill, MA
    Posts
    23,546
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by OREcoast49er View Post
    So the Green Bay Packers aren't a better, more successful franchise then say the Detroit Lions or Philadelphia Eagles even though GB has 4 SBs and the others have none?

    Then that's my pick. The opposite. I hate it when a fan of a franchise that's never won a championship gets mad when I say my team is a more successful franchise because it has 5 championships and yours has zero.
    No one says "We are a more successful franchise..."

    Dumbasses, when trying to make an ignorant argument that a certain team sucks or is worse than their own, say "Weve won 10 (any number) Superbowls, how many rings do you have?"

    No one uses it to form an argument that their team is "historically more successful" they use it because they have no other ****ing argument and are ignorant and immature and have no other knowledge to make a legitimate argument. It's used as a last resort insult for the uneducated fan.


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CHj0dMkK6A

    New Video. Isles season highlights 2011-12!

  4. #154
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Chestnut Hill, MA
    Posts
    23,546
    vCash
    1500
    John Gruden saying "he's a real ballplayer" and "I'd like to have him on my team"


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CHj0dMkK6A

    New Video. Isles season highlights 2011-12!

  5. #155
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    87,099
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by kmo429 View Post
    No one says "We are a more successful franchise..."

    Dumbasses, when trying to make an ignorant argument that a certain team sucks or is worse than their own, say "Weve won 10 (any number) Superbowls, how many rings do you have?"

    No one uses it to form an argument that their team is "historically more successful" they use it because they have no other ****ing argument and are ignorant and immature and have no other knowledge to make a legitimate argument. It's used as a last resort insult for the uneducated fan.
    Ahh this is a very good one too.

    How about "hater"

    Has anyone said that yet.

  6. #156
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Baton Rouge, La
    Posts
    4,177
    vCash
    8195
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Ahh this is a very good one too.

    How about "hater"

    Has anyone said that yet.
    the term hater is why i cant go into the nba forum anymore and i will disown anyone in my life that uses it

  7. #157
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    87,099
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffG20 View Post
    the term hater is why i cant go into the nba forum anymore and i will disown anyone in my life that uses it
    It's a cop out for criticism on your team. It's all it is.

  8. #158
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    9,792
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahawker562 View Post
    I'd rather watch the game on TV then go to the game.
    Well, until they allow you to throw your remote at the player that just gave up the 50 yard rush for a TD because he couldn't tackle worth a damn, I'm going to keep saying it.
    "The United States military doesn't DO pin pricks." ~ President Barack Obama.

  9. #159
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    9,792
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BullsFan_1 View Post
    Ah, yes... "deceptive" speed. Hate that too.
    Add "lateral quickness" to that.
    "The United States military doesn't DO pin pricks." ~ President Barack Obama.

  10. #160
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    9,792
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BullsFan_1 View Post
    White slot receivers being Wes Welker clones.
    I often wondered why no one was ever dubbed "The next Steve Largent."
    "The United States military doesn't DO pin pricks." ~ President Barack Obama.

  11. #161
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    9,792
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bosox3431 View Post
    Tom bradys wet suit or whatever it is. Seriously weve heard about it every cold game for like 3 years now, the commentators dont need to tell us every damn game
    His what??? Nevermind, I don't want to know.
    "The United States military doesn't DO pin pricks." ~ President Barack Obama.

  12. #162
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Definitely somewhere
    Posts
    14,485
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    It's a cop out for criticism on your team. It's all it is.
    But there are legit haters in both forums. If you can't call them haters, what do you call them???

  13. #163
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    Posts
    10,549
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by kmo429 View Post
    No one says "We are a more successful franchise..."

    Dumbasses, when trying to make an ignorant argument that a certain team sucks or is worse than their own, say "Weve won 10 (any number) Superbowls, how many rings do you have?"

    No one uses it to form an argument that their team is "historically more successful" they use it because they have no other ****ing argument and are ignorant and immature and have no other knowledge to make a legitimate argument. It's used as a last resort insult for the uneducated fan.
    You've really never had that debate before? I have. Thought it was common place.

    And really, when your team sucks, what else do you have but past glory or hope fore the future?

  14. #164
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    87,099
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by Austeezy View Post
    But there are legit haters in both forums. If you can't call them haters, what do you call them???
    If they're truly haters then the arguments they have are flawed and can be dissected easily. You do that, you win. You call them haters, you just can't argue against their points and that's all you have left.

  15. #165
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Definitely somewhere
    Posts
    14,485
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    If they're truly haters then the arguments they have are flawed and can be dissected easily. You do that, you win. You call them haters, you just can't argue against their points and that's all you have left.
    Right, you can call them haters and dissect their flawed argument

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •