Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Ranking the QBs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    is tdjacksonville whatever his name is still trying to say Henne is on par with Andrew Luck?
    Lulz. Don't be silly. He's clearly better than that bum in Indy
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Gabbert is clearly the best QB package in this draft in my opinion.
    All in all, if the Panthers are going to select a QB, Gabbert has to be the pick.
    People take this guy seriously?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    It's true. Mularkey said regardless of the injury Blaine was benched for Chad Henne.

What did I say that was false again?

Gabbert was benched. Stashed on IR so they didn't have to deal with him. They know he isn't the future and the current coaching staff is going to wait for Gene Smith to get fired so the new GM can bring in a real future franchise QB and Mularkey will hitch his wagon to that QB so he doesn't lose his job waiting for Gabbert to (never) come along too.
    That is from that surly little fatty Effn' Saliva over at Roosterworld. He is the biggest Gabbert hater around. It means nothing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dog View Post
    That is from that surly little fatty Effn' Saliva over at Roosterworld. He is the biggest Gabbert hater around. It means nothing.
    Yeah I bet he went to MM's presser and misquoted something other reporters were there to hear just because he's a big poo poo head.

We can wait until next year when he doesn't win the job and then you will have no excuses.

Also you need to do more QB insulting nicknames to complete my list.
    All in all, if the Panthers are going to select a QB, Gabbert has to be the pick.

vCash
    Henne had 6 months this year to "win the job". He started out on the same footing as Gabbert. New coaching staff, new offense, new receivers. It wasn't even close.

vCash
    Henne had 6 months this year to "win the job". He started out on the same footing as Gabbert. New coaching staff, new offense, new receivers. It wasn't even close.
    They had to start Gabbert. Henne has no franchise potential. Gabbert did.

It was mostly about that and not who was better right then.

Gabbert has all this potential but nothing ever comes of it. Story his football life ever since HS.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    It was mostly about that and not who was better right then.
    I guess you saw something that all the beat writers following the Jag's training camp missed.

vCash
    I guess you saw something that all the beat writers following the Jag's training camp missed.
    Yeah I saw without an agenda or bias. Correct. Agreed.

vCash
    what kind of alternate reality is alpha dog living in????

gabbert is a dud.... and unforfuntaly for my team our 2nd yr qb ponder is looking like dirt too

vCash
    Love me some Dysert!
    The Future of The Jacksonville Jaguars
    Duuuuuuuvvvvaaaaaaaalllll

vCash
    I've been really looking at this QBs class lately and I have got to say this has to be one of the most overrated classes that I can remember. I can't see too many of these guys making big dents at the next level.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wissportsfan View Post
    I've been really looking at this QBs class lately and I have got to say this has to be one of the most overrated classes that I can remember. I can't see too many of these guys making big dents at the next level.
    Yeah, there are honestly zero QB's I really like. It seems like all of them are pretty flawed in one way or another.

vCash
    I really like Geno but like you said he's got some flaws that need to be addressed as well. But it seems like the whole class is like that. Just kind of a weak draft especially at the top if you ask me.

vCash
    Blaine Gabbert sucks... but i dont see the jags draftung a new QB lest not in the 1st they need to much

they will throw the house at flaco or go with BG and get some player they need
    Last edited by det32; 12-20-2012 at 08:35 PM.
    2013 tied for 1st place -PSD(lions forum) NFL pick'em
    2012 Lions draft contest winner
    Lions OTT #2 #3 #16 #22 winner
    2010, 2011, 2012 best argument

2014 AAL Kyle Van Noy

0 tackles 0 sacks 0 interceptions

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BCB mwat15 View Post
    1. Tyler Wilson
    2. Matt Barkley
    3. Geno Smith
    4. Ryan Nassib
    5. EJ Manuel

I think Bray will declare with the the coaching change but I'm going to leave him off until he does.
    I'm going to switch this up. Count me on the Ryan Nassib bandwagon. I might take him over any other QB in the class. He reminds me a lot of Cutler; so that might be a part of it. He's got a good frame and is a sneaky athlete. He's got a smooth, slightly elongated motion and easy arm strength. He can improve his ball placement and his stats aren't great but he hasn't had the best supporting cast. However, I really think he is the best QB in this class.

If I was the Chiefs, this would be the guy I would target at the top of Rd 2.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wissportsfan View Post
    I really like Geno but like you said he's got some flaws that need to be addressed as well. But it seems like the whole class is like that. Just kind of a weak draft especially at the top if you ask me.
    I'd be ok with a team taking Geno about where Freeman was selected. Top five for Geno seems like a stretch.
    Manchester City - Baltimore Ravens - Baltimore Orioles - Brooklyn Nets

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast