Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who will have the most rushing yards in this game?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ray Rice

2 22.22%
  • Alfred Morris

6 66.67%
  • Robert Griffin III

1 11.11%
  • Other

0 0%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NDBRONCO View Post
    ah gotcha, sorry bout that i just don't get along well with people who talk about doing that to someones grave....anyway....im' excited for the ravens broncos game next week! gonna be a hell of a fight!
    Yeah man don't worry about it. I reported it so the troll will be dealt with.

And hell yeah man! I think the winner of the game next week will get the #2 seed, should be interesting!
    Hawks Mock Offseason GM

Miami HEAT and Baltimore Ravens TM

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by unleashthebeast View Post
    Yeah man don't worry about it. I reported it so the troll will be dealt with.

And hell yeah man! I think the winner of the game next week will get the #2 seed, should be interesting!
    no matter who wins next week the broncos and ravens are gonna cause problems for anybody they play in the playoffs!
    [IMG][/IMG]

vCash
    Sorry guys, we needed that win more. Hope the Pats lose tomorrow, would hate to see Brady get a bye.

vCash
    we missed a golden opportunity yesterday. all we needed to do was win and the division was ours. **** kirk cousins
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    we missed a golden opportunity yesterday. all we needed to do was win and the division was ours. **** kirk cousins
    I'm so glad the Skins' got the win, we needed that so bad. Your team scares the crap out of me though, RGIII looked human this game, you must have game planned well. Pound the hell out of Eli for us!!!

Great game, I know it would have been totally different if you had some of your guys back but we could say the same thing too. We are down to guys we picked up off the street and our 2-3 string safetys.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123