Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Cam Cameron Fired!

Quote Originally Posted by rotoworld
    ravens offense - tm - ravens ravens fired oc cam cameron.

It's rare that a coordinator gets fired when his team has a 9-4 record, but cameron has been on thin ice for the better part of two seasons thanks to predictable play-calling and vanilla schemes. The ravens rank just 18th in total offense this season after a 15th-place finish last year. Cameron will be replaced by ex-colts boss and current quarterbacks coach jim caldwell. The news is music to the ears of ray rice, who has strangely fallen to the back burner far too many times this season. Rice has been given 13 carries or fewer in three of the last seven games.

Related: Ray rice
    source: Jeff zrebiec on twitter dec 10 - 11:26 am
    hooray!!!!!!!!!!
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Thank God. Two years too late though..

vCash
    it's about time, that's the kind of GM i like, address the right source of the problem and make a move no matter what time of year it is.
    there is no excuse for ray rice to not get 20+ carries a game.
    hope other teams with dynamic RBs (Eagles) are taking notes.
    but this is what happens when you have a GM that has played and understands the game, good decision to get rid of the OC even if the replacement don't do better you have send a strong message.
    DO YOUR JOB!
    Eagles offseason:
    [] Hire new coaching staff
    [] Restructure Mike Vick
    [] Sign/draft Starting OLineman
    [] Sign/draft physical cornerbacks
    [] Sign/draft Starting Safeties
    [] Sign/draft Big WR
    [] Sign veteran Safety

vCash
    I'm playing for money in a fantasy football league and I got Rice in the playoffs, somebody is looking out for me. This move should have been made a while back though.

vCash
    Sounds like this was very tough for Harbs on a personal level. He made the right move though, finally
    Hawks Mock Offseason GM

Miami HEAT and Baltimore Ravens TM

vCash
    I agree this was the right move. Its really tough though I think. I think he is getting the fall for a lot of stuff he isn't in control of.

Yes, he should have given Ray Rice the ball a lot more. But going off the top of my head, I think we have scored 21 points in like....9 games this year.

Cam's game planning was terrible, but this whole team just isn't as talented this year with a mix of key injuries, laziness in the offseason and not as much talent in key positions(LB, offensive line, defensive line depth).

vCash
    i feel a little bad for him, sinc ehe was not the reason we lost to the skins, but this move is long over due
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash

Cam Cameron Fired!

About time

#KNICKSTAPE #PLAYOFF2013

vCash
    No more excuses for Flacco.
    Manchester City - Baltimore Ravens - Baltimore Orioles - Brooklyn Nets

vCash
    I honestly didnt think we had much of a shot at making a run this year but now im optimistic. If Caldwell can rev the no huddle back up(which im sure he will since he installed it), put in some drags, slants, etc. to attack the middle of the field and sure up our time of possession and 3rd down conversions, give Flacco more freedom, and Joe respond to that and play the way i think he can we should be in good shape.

Red Sox, Ravens, Thunder, Blackhawks, UConn and Penn St. Fan!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Carey View Post
    I honestly didnt think we had much of a shot at making a run this year but now im optimistic. If Caldwell can rev the no huddle back up(which im sure he will since he installed it), put in some drags, slants, etc. to attack the middle of the field and sure up our time of possession and 3rd down conversions, give Flacco more freedom, and Joe respond to that and play the way i think he can we should be in good shape.
    After that Pittsburgh loss, my outlook on this season was very grim. Then to compound that Washington loss, my outlook nearly turned to shutting it down. Yes, I know we are still 9-4 and in control of the division but with the inconsistency this team has played on the road and now even at home, and our injuries piling up I really felt like this season was over.

As crazy as it seems, I completely agree with this post. The firing of Cam Cameron kind of revived some hope in this season. IDK if we can salvage this season, but PK has a very negative, negative outlook on the remainder of this season.

These next 2 games will speak volumes to how this season will end for the Ravens.

This Broncos game is a must-win for us. Period.

Brandin Cooks
    Future Baltimore Raven