Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lajito64 View Post
    pro's of Cousins coming in is if he does well we keep a competent back up or have trade bait for next years draft. as long as Cousins doesn't stink it up we're good. Ship him to Arizona i say!!! draft another back up later on in the draft. going against the Browns is perfect but i don't think we win with Cousins. but at least he won't be going against a super tough def.
    This. (although I think he's going to be a good safety net for us) Should we grab a backup that's capable of running the pistol so we don't miss a beat and so we can continue to run the same style of offense if RGIII is out for a while? (I'm talking about through the draft for FA)

Quote Originally Posted by IHateTheSkins View Post
    Sprained knee fellas. Not an ACL, not a concussion. I don't see him missing any games.
    ...and this.

vCash
    i think this is the most important game of the remaining ones because it looks to be the easiest to win. i know there are the Iggles, but its hard to beat them twice and Shady McCoy may be back by then. that said, i say sit RG3 even if he's 90%....think long term. i mean, its not like sitting Strassburg or anything but i fully expect us to be at least 8-8 next year with an improved DEF next year and ppl recovering from injuries i think we'll have a better playoff chance....of course i'm just guessing....and i do think Cousins will have a chance. on a side note i'm starting to think Orakpo will never be able to stay healthy. just a weird hunch.

vCash
    i think this is the most important game of the remaining ones because it looks to be the easiest to win. i know there are the Iggles, but its hard to beat them twice and Shady McCoy may be back by then. that said, i say sit RG3 even if he's 90%....think long term. i mean, its not like sitting Strassburg or anything but i fully expect us to be at least 8-8 next year with an improved DEF next year and ppl recovering from injuries i think we'll have a better playoff chance....of course i'm just guessing....and i do think Cousins will have a chance. on a side note i'm starting to think Orakpo will never be able to stay healthy. just a weird hunch.
    Why do you say that? He has only missed 1 game before this freak injury.

vCash
    i don't know....just a random thought. i guess cause he had shoulder surgery in 2010 and now a torn pectoralis (sp?). just hoping this is it for the injury bug for him. i'll be the first to admitt i didn't think he was as important to our pass rush as he is. i hope he comes back with a chip on his shoulder. very excited for a productive offseason. and especially since the practice place will be in Richmond and i live in Williamsburg.

vCash
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/87...ns-really-good

"Sunday night, I thought there was probably no chance that I could play the next week," Griffin said. "And then Monday morning, I felt better about it. Yesterday, I felt better about it. And today I feel really good about it, so it just depends on if I continue to progress the way I am."
    RG3

Hes playing

vCash
    on a side note i'm starting to think Orakpo will never be able to stay healthy. just a weird hunch.
    ive been thinking this since they rams game....isnt the same thing he tore last year? I love Rak, and i pray he comes back healthy, but i am worried at the same time that this will happen again.

on a side note...i just watched a video on nfl.com, and when asked about his knee, he said something along the lines of, i was able to plant and make that explosive step....so take that however you want to, looks to me like hes playing.
    Last edited by Hitman21; 12-12-2012 at 06:08 PM.

vCash
    I'd rather put Cousins in. If he ****s it up too bad in the first half, stick Griffin in to get the win.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123