99. You may not vote on this poll
  • Houston Texans

27 27.27%
  • New England Patriots

72 72.73%
Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by djohn2oo8 View Post
    Struggles against elite QBs? Did they struggle against Manning?
    Ummm ELITE. This is the first real Elite QB the pats have faced.

Me and my Boys.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ImgoodHarbaughU View Post
    It was week 2 and its not like the texans shutdown peyton either. If the texans played peyton now that he and his teamates got it figured out i feel the outcome would be very different.
    We already know the Texans, Falcons and Patriots aren't very good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    That kid is just a troll. He's just upset that the rockets have spent all this money trying to buy a championship and they're still not as good as the Mavs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Starks View Post
    I'd rather have Kawhi Leonard....T Ross.... Aaron Afflalo..... Lance Stephenson....Bradley Beal....Wes Matthews....*

All over Harden. Easy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyburch View Post
    Ummm ELITE. This is the first real Elite QB the pats have faced.
    Matt Schuab is good...but not even remotely close to elite.

Peyton is elite, Brady is Elite, and Rodgers is elite.

That's it. There are 3 elite QBs in this league.

SOON

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ImgoodHarbaughU View Post
    It was week 2 and its not like the texans shutdown peyton either. If the texans played peyton now that he and his teamates got it figured out i feel the outcome would be very different.
    It was week 3 and Denver was at home. The Texans didnt create their schedule, i think the outcome would be the same. The Texans marched down the field and scored just about all game, with the same defensive personnel the Broncos currently have. Duane Brown shuts down Von Miller.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post

Brees Flacco Gabbert Henne anyone else the Jags have
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Gabbert is clearly the best QB package in this draft in my opinion.
    All in all, if the Panthers are going to select a QB, Gabbert has to be the pick.
    People take this guy seriously?

vCash

Brees
    Eat Lobster

vCash

He's on my ignore list man. You can't take anything he says serious. He's a patriots fan troll, hell just a general troll.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Quote Originally Posted by Cole.World.9.27 View Post
    Brady is not a difference-maker or a playmaker. He's a product of the system who happens to play the QB position.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Twins Fanatic View Post
    This is definitely a New England win, let's be serious, it's in New England, and Houston's defense struggles against elite QBs; not to mention that the patriots have played very well during their 6 game win streak. Last thing Houston is going to want is a shootout. Expect New England to throw the ball early and often. Houston has a lot riding on this game and could easily be at risk of losing home field in the playoff with this. (remember the remaining games are vs Ind, vs Min, and @Ind.)
    this.

rodgers tore their D up earlier this year. I believe he threw well over 400 yards and 6 td's. Houston has looked beatable as of late, where as earlier in the season they looked unbeatable.

NE 48 HOU 30
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Brady is not a difference-maker or a playmaker. He's a product of the system who happens to play the QB position.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    1. They'll be on the road in the playoffs, so I don't think "they play down to their opponents when they play on the road" should NOT comfort you.

2. "They're probably the most playoff experienced team in there". Well, the Pats, Ravens and Broncos have enough experience. I don't think it really matters compared to those teams. Houston's inexperience isn't something I think Houston fans should be worried about. The core of this team has been together enough, they're well coached and they have great leaders. Also, look what their experience got Pittsburgh last year. There's always a first time. Experience can be overrated. Great teams can win football games regardless. Green Bay didn't have much experience when they won. New Orleans hadn't been in the playoffs the two years prior to their Super Bowl win.

3. Injuries are a legit "excuse". But, you can't just sit here and say with full reassurance that "poof! suddenly things will be better". Troy is getting up there in age and has missed way more time than expected. Ike is going down at a terrible time, and even if he's back by the playoffs, he might not be 100%. Ben will be back, but only time will tell how healthy he is, and whether or not he can stay healthy (which is always an issue). It goes on and on. Yes, that's a BIG reason why they haven't looked amazing every game this year, but this problems can linger. It's not like the Steelers are going to be 100% in the playoffs. They'll be MUCH more healthy, but there are legit concerns. This is the time you want your team to start clicking on all cylinders, and it hasn't been able to happen yet.

4. Who says "Superbowl teams don't get blown out at home"? You? That's just a saying that means nothing and isn't based on any facts that prove it really has absolute predicting power. The Giants lost 4 home games last year, including bad losses to some bad teams. Not "blow outs", but two really pathetic losses. One bad loss to a Green Bay team doesn't "prove" anything. It's just a bad loss...and their only one of the year.

5. Pittsburgh defending their home field again might not matter. Houston has one loss at home this year, and yes it was a big loss, but whatever. Again, that's not "proof" of anything. They've been a great home team the past few years (with a healthy Schaub).

6. You keep coming up with these trivial reasons as to why Houston can't have playoff success, when there is literally nothing that suggests THIS YEAR'S Pittsburgh team can either. It's a pretty flimsy argument you're whipping up here. You are harping on tiny things about Houston, and ignoring/justifying a lot of things about Pittsburgh. It's weak.

7. The Steelers do look nice when healthy. They still have an absolutely elite defense, they have an offensive line that can push people around and they have a QB that makes things happen. But there are concerns, they aren't playing their best football now and injuries still are a question. We'll see. We can sit here and argue about it in a thread that has NOTHING to do with Pittsburgh, or we can just wait and find out (or ***** about it elsewhere).

8. Speaking of which, why the **** are we talking about Pittsburgh? I thought this was Patriots vs. Texans. Ugh...
    She's lost. Comes into a Texans GT and talks ******** and expects to not get called out for boneheaded logic by Texans fans. Then goes to the Steelers and Patriots forums like a little girl and asks for others to defend her from a "cocky fan base". She's worse than my little sister.
    Last edited by SouthSideRookie; 12-08-2012 at 07:37 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    That kid is just a troll. He's just upset that the rockets have spent all this money trying to buy a championship and they're still not as good as the Mavs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Starks View Post
    I'd rather have Kawhi Leonard....T Ross.... Aaron Afflalo..... Lance Stephenson....Bradley Beal....Wes Matthews....*

All over Harden. Easy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthSideRookie View Post
    She's lost. Comes into a Texans GT and talks ******** and expects to not get called out for boneheaded logic by Texans fans. Then goes to the Steelers and Patriots forums like a little girl and asks for others to defend her from a "cocky fan base". She's worse than my little sister.
    Good stuff.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    I have a feeling this one's going to be ugly, with the Patriots coming out on top. Don't have any stats to back my claim up or any vested interest, but I'm predicting an Aaron Rodgers like *** raping of the Texans by Brady.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SDBearsFan View Post
    I have a feeling this one's going to be ugly, with the Patriots coming out on top. Don't have any stats to back my claim up or any vested interest, but I'm predicting an Aaron Rodgers like *** raping of the Texans by Brady.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    Texans! Big game!

9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    vCash
    I can't wait til the Patriots bring the Texans down to earth.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Love how the league is actually rooting for the pats to whip someone up for once LOL

Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast