Voters
99. You may not vote on this poll
  • Houston Texans

27 27.27%
  • New England Patriots

72 72.73%
Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    vCash
    You act like im scared to post these things haha i have been around for a while and im pretty good at this

and to summarize all your guys posts instead of originally breaking them down.

Yes the AFC is very weak this year, but so is the league in general. I think the parity in it has really shown its here this year.

Steelers always play down to their opponents when they play on the road. Its pathetic but im not worried about once they get into the playoffs theyre probably the most playoff experienced team in there.

This team has been ravaged with injuries.... EVERYWHERE. Polamalu all year, Ben the most crucial stretch of the season, 3/5 starting lineman. Ike Taylor, both Woodley and Harrison. Antonio Brown, and Byron when Ben is out. The fact they have been able to hang in this race till everyone comes back at once is pretty incredible.

Superbowl teams dont get blown at home.. superbowl teams dont let Blaine Gabbert and Chad Henne come to town and steal a win (or should have stolen a win)

You guys cant defend your homefield. The Steelers only lose on the road to ****** teams.

We can argue all you want, ive followed multiple Steeler teams. The ones that have won the SB, lost in the SB, missed the playoffs, and 1 and done to a Tebow team. This Steeler team is looking nice in terms of everyone coming back at once.

You will probably go 3-1 to close the year. Be the #1 seed, and i pray we play you healthy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthSideRookie View Post
    He sent me that PM i just posted.

He has been saying the Texans are overrated since last season and been predicting losses for Houston and he keeps disappearing after he's been proven wrong time after time.

He's now raising the bar for the Texans, Super Bowl or bust because he knows if he keeps shooting low he'll keep coming up empty and looking dumb, again.

What he and other fail to realize is that the Texans just picked up from where they left off last season. 15-1 in past 16 and 18-4 overall the past two seasons w/ Schaub as the starter. If anyone really thinks that is not a mark of a SB contending team then I don't know what is.

With no Andre in the second half, everyone knew where the Texans were going and their D still couldn't contain Foster.
    Not true. Although you guys are overrated i dont think of you as a bad team. Very much predicted you guys to have a good record, make the playoffs all that, but then be 1 and done.

I would have predicted you guys to be 10-2 at this point. With losses to @ Denver, GB, @ NE.

You guys will win out after losing this week

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rockets-fan View Post
    Reminds me of whitesoxgod saying Smith is better than Schaub...then Schaub wins a couple games for us and smith gets benched and he's nowhere to be found lol
    haha where has wsg been? lol.

vCash
    so its ok to play down to the competition and lose but not ok to play down to competition and pull out a win ok

and i bet you were praying for denver to last season thought yall were going to murder them huh lol

vCash
    WSG has been banned i believe

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by goku View Post
    Oh. He was in the Rockets forum two days ago...Oh well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Htownballa1622 View Post
    Oh. He was in the Rockets forum two days ago...Oh well.

oh well nevermind i havent seen him in the NFL forum

vCash
    so its ok to play down to the competition and lose but not ok to play down to competition and pull out a win ok

and i bet you were praying for denver to last season thought yall were going to murder them huh lol
    Big difference not being able to defend your homefield on a good weather day to the worst teams in the league rather then go on the road and lose in their place.

Reliant stadium is beautiful so you guys shouldnt ever have a challenge defending your stadium

vCash

Weird how the Texans have also had injuries injuries but they somehow find ways to win. Even overcame 10 quarters of football in 4 days, winning their last 3 in a row on the road while playing with some subs in the lineup etc...

Hell they won a playoff game last season with a rookie backup QB and probably would have made it to the title game if it wasn't for Schaub's injury.

I have seen him post lately but not as often.
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeOrHateMe View Post
    Anyone who thinks he's leaving is on a good one. and if he does leave in the summer ill delete my psd account forever!
    Quote Originally Posted by ThuglifeJ View Post
    Normals? Pretty sure Dragic is better overall than harden. Hardens 'star' numbers are due to his flopping

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthSideRookie View Post
    Weird how the Texans have also had injuries injuries but they somehow find ways to win. Even overcame 10 quarters of football in 4 days, winning their last 3 in a row on the road while playing with some subs in the lineup etc...

Hell they won a playoff game last season with a rookie backup QB and probably would have made it to the title game if it wasn't for Schaub's injury.

I have seen him post lately but not as often.
    You beat the Bengals at home who also had a rookie qb and arent that damn good. Dont get too excited.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SenecaValley46 View Post
    You beat the Bengals at home who also had a rookie qb and arent that damn good. Dont get too excited.
    and yall lost to Tebow with the Top rank Defense and Big ben so wat are u getting at ?

vCash
    and yall lost to Tebow with the Top rank Defense and Big ben so wat are u getting at ?
    Mundy was one of many backups pressed into action for the Steelers because of health reasons. Pittsburgh was without its leading rusher (Rashard Mendenhall), leading tackler (Clark), Pro Bowl center Maurkice Pouncey, left tackle (Max Starks) and two starting defensive linemen (Brett Keisel and Casey Hampton).

Steelers were not a SB caliber team last year

vCash
    When the Texans lose their first playoff game to either the Pats, Broncos, or Steelers im going to message you and remind you about your sig. You guys have been irrelevant for so long, you get blown out at home by Green Bay, let Jacksonville take you into OT at home. Trust me, im a Steeler fan. I know what it takes to win a SB, this will not be Houstons year. Ill message you after the Divisional Round and we can talk about what happened.
    So much win, Seneca

vCash
    This thread got hilarious lololol

PSD's Shane Vereen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SenecaValley46 View Post
    Mundy was one of many backups pressed into action for the Steelers because of health reasons. Pittsburgh was without its leading rusher (Rashard Mendenhall), leading tackler (Clark), Pro Bowl center Maurkice Pouncey, left tackle (Max Starks) and two starting defensive linemen (Brett Keisel and Casey Hampton).

Steelers were not a SB caliber team last year
    so its ok for you to bring up injuries and make excuses

last season schaub foster and dre only played 1 full qtr together

plus no mario and schaub in the playoffs

see i can do it too

Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast