99. You may not vote on this poll
  • Houston Texans

27 27.27%
  • New England Patriots

72 72.73%
Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SouthSideRookie View Post
    I already posted and proved that your excuse about being rusty is bs, if you choose to ignore that then that's on you.
    You posted a ****ing article from an ESPN writer. WTF does that prove?!?
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Austeezy View Post
    True, they get the credit for slicing up Pitt in week 1, but the gel excuse comes up if they lose.
    Weak stuff. The so called "gel excuse" comes in direct response of folks writing them off as "overrated" because of those losses. It's not used as a reason why they loss those games. Those teams were just better that day. There was always going to be a process with that Denver team..there were just too many unknown factors for there not to be one.
    Last edited by BRAVE KID; 12-11-2012 at 12:26 AM.

vCash
    True, they get the credit for slicing up Pitt in week 1, but the gel excuse comes up if they lose.
    This is no excuse. It's still a loss and they weren't the better team those loses. That said, do you think it's conceivable for a team (especially with some changes from the year before) to continually get better as the season continues? That's all I'm saying. The Broncos in September weren't playing at the same level as they are now. Hell, look at your own team as an example. The Pats were rather pedestrian the first handful of games. Now I wouldn't say there's a better team playing right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Don't go there mud. Differential of score means nothing...
    It doesn't mean much, but when comparing schedules, I thought it was worth a mention. And barring some huge surprises, that rematch is looking likely.

vCash
    Teams that will likely be there in the end all beat Denver, what does it matter if they made it close, they lost. Can Denver win in the playoffs, sure, it's been proven that as long as you get in anything can happen. But judging by what has already taken place and what the outcome was I wouldn't bet on it. Just like i wouldn't feel confident the Texans would beat New England after this type loss.
    Sure, but the Broncos haven't had "this type of loss". Good try though.

vCash
    You posted a ****ing article from an ESPN writer. WTF does that prove?!?
    No, I actually didn't even bother looking at the source. Are you saying that im making up the final scores or stats?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    That kid is just a troll. He's just upset that the rockets have spent all this money trying to buy a championship and they're still not as good as the Mavs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Starks View Post
    I'd rather have Kawhi Leonard....T Ross.... Aaron Afflalo..... Lance Stephenson....Bradley Beal....Wes Matthews....*

All over Harden. Easy.

vCash
    In my ignorant opinion, the Pats/Broncos are presently the top 2 teams in the AFC. Doesn't matter who they've played overall.

It's such a futile argument to say they've only played such and such teams.
    Texans beat Ravens.
    Ravens beat Pats.
    Pats beat Broncos.
    Broncos beat Chargers (who just beat the Steelers)

And so on.

I think the more important aspect is how teams match up against each other.

vCash
    Alright, then don't use the gel excuse when trying to write off those games while campaigning for Manning as the MVP.

vCash
    No, I actually didn't even bother looking at the source. Are you saying that im making up the final scores or stats?
    You "didn't even look at the source" of the quote you are banking on as your proof? I literally just saw every excuse PSD could come up with.

vCash
    Alright, then don't use the gel excuse when trying to write off those games while campaigning for Manning as the MVP.
    Who is campaigning Manning for MVP? I think you are confusing posters and threads.

vCash
    lol this was awesome

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    lol this was awesome

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    adding to the fact that me and my roommates made so much ****ing food

vCash
    You "didn't even look at the source" of the quote you are banking on as your proof? I literally just saw every excuse PSD could come up with.
    Yeah I don't because I just saw the final score and quotes that came from players who played in the game.

Again, you still haven't answered the question, did Denver lose against Atlanta, Houston and New England while beating Pittsburgh and Oakland soundly in the first 5 games?

If you want to come up with excuses I can do the same.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    That kid is just a troll. He's just upset that the rockets have spent all this money trying to buy a championship and they're still not as good as the Mavs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Starks View Post
    I'd rather have Kawhi Leonard....T Ross.... Aaron Afflalo..... Lance Stephenson....Bradley Beal....Wes Matthews....*

All over Harden. Easy.

vCash
    lol at angry broncos fans. just be lucky your division sucks. see you guys in foxborough

vCash
    I'm not sure those that vote will be writing those games off, so I wouldn't be too concerned. I also don't think I was writing those games off, but to be fair, the only game he was really subpar was the Atlanta game. That said, if Brady has another monster game next week, it'll be hard to not argue for him.

Also, sorry for hijacking the thread. Patriots probably the best team in the league and Texans still in the drivers seat. They handle the last 3 games, that's all that matters.

Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast