99. You may not vote on this poll
  • Houston Texans

27 27.27%
  • New England Patriots

72 72.73%
Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3947484950 LastLast
    vCash
    Oops
    Last edited by bagwell368; 12-11-2012 at 01:24 PM.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SenecaValley46 View Post
    Texans fans.... do you find it odd? Your predicament? Everything ive said is falling into line.

That you guys got ohhh so cocky, and a gang mentality on me at my hint that you wouldnt be able to beat one of the "Kings of the AFC" so to speak in a meaningful game.

That was just insane and irrational for you to believe about your 11-1 Texans..

Well let me break this down for you guys. Now that ive officially won the first battle of our argument after my prediction of New England smoking you guys.

You will lose your first playoff game as long as you have to play New England, Denver, and yes Pittsburgh. all 3 of these teams will come into your stadium and kick the **** out of you.

So whatever you guys can try to disrespect me, call me "her" not sure how thats offensive but as i promised, ill be messaging you after the divisional game and we can talk about what happened

But what about the Chargers at home though ?
    is it a big deal the patriots beat us at there place ..yea we didnt come out to play and got burned for it
    but yall getting slaughtered by a sleepwalking Chargers team at home is in no reason to gloat about a team that barely loses in December at home

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by goku View Post
    But what about the Chargers at home though ?
    is it a big deal the patriots beat us at there place ..yea we didnt come out to play and got burned for it
    but yall getting slaughtered by a sleepwalking Chargers team at home is in no reason to gloat about a team that barely loses in December at home
    You act like im scared to post these things haha i have been around for a while and im pretty good at this

and to summarize all your guys posts instead of originally breaking them down.

Yes the AFC is very weak this year, but so is the league in general. I think the parity in it has really shown its here this year.

Steelers always play down to their opponents when they play on the road. Its pathetic but im not worried about once they get into the playoffs theyre probably the most playoff experienced team in there.

This team has been ravaged with injuries.... EVERYWHERE. Polamalu all year, Ben the most crucial stretch of the season, 3/5 starting lineman. Ike Taylor, both Woodley and Harrison. Antonio Brown, and Byron when Ben is out. The fact they have been able to hang in this race till everyone comes back at once is pretty incredible.
    Superbowl teams dont get blown at home.. superbowl teams dont let Blaine Gabbert and Chad Henne come to town and steal a win (or should have stolen a win)
    You guys cant defend your homefield. The Steelers only lose on the road to ****** teams.
    We can argue all you want, ive followed multiple Steeler teams. The ones that have won the SB, lost in the SB, missed the playoffs, and 1 and done to a Tebow team. This Steeler team is looking nice in terms of everyone coming back at once.

You will probably go 3-1 to close the year. Be the #1 seed, and i pray we play you healthy.

In her eyes it's impressive that the Steelers are where they are with all the injuires, the Texans have as many injuries and are now 11-2. She also claimed the Steelers only lost on the road to bad teams.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    That kid is just a troll. He's just upset that the rockets have spent all this money trying to buy a championship and they're still not as good as the Mavs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Starks View Post
    I'd rather have Kawhi Leonard....T Ross.... Aaron Afflalo..... Lance Stephenson....Bradley Beal....Wes Matthews....*

All over Harden. Easy.

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    Not a good sign for the Texans....road to the SB goes through NE.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tragedy View Post
    Well that's some SERIOUS humble pie because they took a serious whooping tonight.. And already ate another massive amount when Rodgers pounded them into submission.
    Thank You.

Any team who remotely is relevant in the leagues recent SB games just crushes those guys.

They should stick to playing Gabbert twice a year... oh thats right his backup took them into OT

vCash
    Steelers are in some serious trouble right now, dont really believe its their year. Why everyone wants to talk to me about them im unsure. Although theyre having a bad year by Pittsburgh standards if they can remotely pull together how theyre suppose to be playing they will still kick the **** out of Houston.

Probably lose to the Pats, and i dont want to have to go to Denver.

Steelers main chance at relevance is getting @ Balt, then @ Houston, then this games going to be tough unless somehow its @ Colts

vCash
    Steelers are in some serious trouble right now, dont really believe its their year. Why everyone wants to talk to me about them im unsure. Although theyre having a bad year by Pittsburgh standards if they can remotely pull together how theyre suppose to be playing they will still kick the **** out of Houston.

Probably lose to the Pats, and i dont want to have to go to Denver.

Steelers main chance at relevance is getting @ Balt, then @ Houston, then this games going to be tough unless somehow its @ Colts
    Steelers, according to you are in the "AFC BIG BOY CLUB"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    That kid is just a troll. He's just upset that the rockets have spent all this money trying to buy a championship and they're still not as good as the Mavs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Starks View Post
    I'd rather have Kawhi Leonard....T Ross.... Aaron Afflalo..... Lance Stephenson....Bradley Beal....Wes Matthews....*

All over Harden. Easy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthSideRookie View Post
    Steelers, according to you are in the "AFC BIG BOY CLUB"
    Theyre very much apart of it.

No one has represented the AFC in a SB for the last 10 years other then Steelers, Patriots, Colts, or Peyton Manning you could add.

Very much apart of the "Big Boys Club"

Texans are like the annoying underclassmen hot shots who think they can walk onto the field their first year on the team.. no. Until you actually crack into the SB club idc about how many bad teams you beat in the regular season.

vCash
    Theyre very much apart of it.No one has represented the AFC in a SB for the last 10 years other then Steelers, Patriots, Colts, or Peyton Manning you could add.

Very much apart of the "Big Boys Club"

Texans are like the annoying underclassmen hot shots who think they can walk onto the field their first year on the team.. no. Until you actually crack into the SB club idc about how many bad teams you beat in the regular season.
    No they aren't. They are 7-6, might not even make the playoffs, got bounced in round 1 last year, and if they make it, they will probably be bounced in round 1 this year. They have an old defense, that is playing good, but they have no depth on defense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibby23 View Post
    No they aren't. They are 7-6, might not even make the playoffs, got bounced in round 1 last year, and if they make it, they will probably be bounced in round 1 this year. They have an old defense, that is playing good, but they have no depth on defense.
    Well if thats the case then they will just have to get better in the offseason via draft and how are the golf courses down in Houston? They can play with the Texans after the divisional round is over because that teams going nowhere.

vCash
    Well if thats the case then they will just have to get better in the offseason via draft and how are the golf courses down in Houston? They can play with the Texans after the divisional round is over because that teams going nowhere.
    Big Ben only likes to golf in Lake Tahoe.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibby23 View Post
    Big Ben only likes to golf in Lake Tahoe.
    Winner
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    The Patriots are...well, the Patriots.

Is anyone surprised?
    DUDA

Quote Originally Posted by VendettaRed07 View Post
    noah is gonna be a beast man.

with him and harvey, its like were gonna have Goku and Vegetta in the same rotation

vCash

MNF: Houston Texans(11-1) vs. New England Patriots(9-3)

My final thought on this game: we contained the hell out of JJ. He was virtually useless. No sacks, no TFL, and no passes deflected. That's the Patriot game plan. Don't let their star beat you, make someone else step up. No one did.

vCash
    He did get a forced fumble, but it ended up being that crazy Lloyd TD.

Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3947484950 LastLast