Voters
99. You may not vote on this poll
  • Houston Texans

27 27.27%
  • New England Patriots

72 72.73%
Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 LastLast
    vCash
    I hope it'll be Tebowmania like last year!

vCash
    if i were a texans fan i would be very nervous about how the defense is playing lately. has not been very good for more than a few games now. has to be concerning.

vCash
    Is the beating over? Lol good game Patriots, Brady and December is a dangerous combination. Lets just hope Patrick Willis and co. can slay the dragon in foxborough that way the Texans can secure HCA. I see that being the only way they beat the patriots is to have HCA.

vCash
    the pats are 118 points away from breaking the 07 record. if they can put up about 34 against the 49ers then I could see bill going for the record

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by seikou8 View Post
    best team in afc the pats it is wide open in nfl on who makes the superbowl and what if the jets made the playoffs
    If the Jets make the playoffs and beat a team there apart from the colts (this season). I'll stop watching football forever.

PSD's Aaron Dropson.
    Honorary packers fan

vCash
    This Houston Indy game is becoming pretty interesting. Texans win, the division is wrapped up. They lose, the division becomes up for grabs. So many games I want to watch this week. I wish Denver didn't play in the early games.

vCash
    Texans fans.... do you find it odd? Your predicament? Everything ive said is falling into line.

That you guys got ohhh so cocky, and a gang mentality on me at my hint that you wouldnt be able to beat one of the "Kings of the AFC" so to speak in a meaningful game.

That was just insane and irrational for you to believe about your 11-1 Texans..

Well let me break this down for you guys. Now that ive officially won the first battle of our argument after my prediction of New England smoking you guys.

You will lose your first playoff game as long as you have to play New England, Denver, and yes Pittsburgh. all 3 of these teams will come into your stadium and kick the **** out of you.

So whatever you guys can try to disrespect me, call me "her" not sure how thats offensive but as i promised, ill be messaging you after the divisional game and we can talk about what happened

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthSideRookie View Post
    @SENECAVALLEY46 Stop sending me PM, post in here. Your takes are so stupid and you know it. Since you don't dare and post such idiotic post in here I'll do it for you so everyone else can laugh at you.
    Quote Originally Posted by rockets-fan View Post
    Haha the guys a joke...must still be sore about the loss the Texans gave the Steelers last season...
    He sent me that PM i just posted.

He has been saying the Texans are overrated since last season and been predicting losses for Houston and he keeps disappearing after he's been proven wrong time after time.

He's now raising the bar for the Texans, Super Bowl or bust because he knows if he keeps shooting low he'll keep coming up empty and looking dumb, again.

What he and other fail to realize is that the Texans just picked up from where they left off last season. 15-1 in past 16 and 18-4 overall the past two seasons w/ Schaub as the starter. If anyone really thinks that is not a mark of a SB contending team then I don't know what is.

With no Andre in the second half, everyone knew where the Texans were going and their D still couldn't contain Foster.
    Quote Originally Posted by NYMetros View Post
    So much win, Seneca

Thank you, thank you, thank you. Let me bask in my greatness. See you guys after your 1 and done. Goodnight everyone. Dont challenge me, like i said... im pretty good at predicting this they were warned and they called me out.

vCash
    lol

vCash
    Every good team has been served some humble pie this season. It was the Texans turn today.

It's sad that there's a couple individuals in this forum who get off in seeing a certain team fail. I guess having a team that's been irrelevant for two seasons straight will do that to some, or having to wait a year to finally be right after being wrong time after time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    That kid is just a troll. He's just upset that the rockets have spent all this money trying to buy a championship and they're still not as good as the Mavs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Starks View Post
    I'd rather have Kawhi Leonard....T Ross.... Aaron Afflalo..... Lance Stephenson....Bradley Beal....Wes Matthews....*

All over Harden. Easy.

vCash
    Every good team has been served some humble pie this season. It was the Texans turn today.

It's sad that there's a couple individuals in this forum who get off in seeing a certain team fail. I guess having a team that's been irrelevant for two seasons straight will do that to some, or having to wait a year to finally be right after being wrong time after time.
    Well that's some SERIOUS humble pie because they took a serious whooping tonight.. And already ate another massive amount when Rodgers pounded them into submission.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SenecaValley46 View Post

Thank you, thank you, thank you. Let me bask in my greatness. See you guys after your 1 and done. Goodnight everyone. Dont challenge me, like i said... im pretty good at predicting this they were warned and they called me out.
    Hey heinous, you do know that this wasn't a playoff game right? You been saying that they will be one and done...how does this game prove that? They've beaten the Broncos at mile high, not worried about the steelers at all, and they will re group and game plan differently for the patriots...I'll message you when the Texans are in the AFC championship round
    Texans Time is here!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SenecaValley46 View Post

Hey genius, you do know that this wasn't a playoff game right? You been saying that they will be one and done...how does this game prove that? They've beaten the Broncos at mile high, not worried about the steelers at all, and they will re group and game plan differently for the patriots...I'll message you when the Texans are in the AFC championship round
    Texans Time is here!

vCash
    Great game for the Pats. Not sure how Brady would not be in the lead for MVP and no one will give him any consideration but Vince Wilfork should be in the talk for DPOY. The man controls the LOS. Anyone who has played the Pats would have to of noticed this.
    Eat Lobster

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Austeezy View Post
    Alright, then don't use the gel excuse when trying to write off those games while campaigning for Manning as the MVP.
    I have been saying Brady for MVP since before the first snap of the season. I have also been saying the Pats win the SB since Brady cost you the SB last year with his safety. I just had a feeling he would be on a mission to fix that wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Ribbitman View Post
    lol at angry broncos fans. just be lucky your division sucks. see you guys in foxborough
    I will tell you now we wont make it to Foxborough. We will be a first round exit. The only way we had any shot at all to make the second round was you guys lose tonight. Something I might add I have been saying (I was viciously verbally assaulted for by some in your fan base)and and calling a blowout for the last week. The Patriots are the best team in the league. They left little doubt about that. So if you want to gloat because you can beat up on inferior teams then go ahead.

Me and my Boys.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 LastLast