27 27.27%
  • New England Patriots

72 72.73%
Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYMetros View Post
    So much win, Seneca
    Thanks

These guys are ganging up on me when i dont think it takes an NFL mastermind to figure out that teams who dont defend their homefield, dont go deep into the playoffs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SenecaValley46 View Post
    Thanks

These guys are ganging up on me when i dont think it takes an NFL mastermind to figure out that teams who dont defend their homefield, dont go deep into the playoffs
    So being 5-1 at home means you can't go deep in the playoffs? Better go tell the steelers, ravens, patriots, and broncos they better just pack in it too, with their one loss at home.

And we all just find it funny that you really think Pitt is one of the AFC "Big Boys" when they have proven to be, at best, the 5 th best team in the conference
    The Most Epic Thread EVER
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Yea what is he thinking not wanting to drive next to or near drunk people. I have never met a more sheltered scaredy cat. As a hobby i find 10-15 homeless guys and give them lots of alcohol and play bumper cars all day but im normal.

vCash
    Steelers always play down to their opponents when they play on the road. Its pathetic but im not worried about once they get into the playoffs theyre probably the most playoff experienced team in there.

This team has been ravaged with injuries.... EVERYWHERE. Polamalu all year, Ben the most crucial stretch of the season, 3/5 starting lineman. Ike Taylor, both Woodley and Harrison. Antonio Brown, and Byron when Ben is out. The fact they have been able to hang in this race till everyone comes back at once is pretty incredible.

Superbowl teams dont get blown at home.. superbowl teams dont let Blaine Gabbert and Chad Henne come to town and steal a win (or should have stolen a win)

You guys cant defend your homefield. The Steelers only lose on the road to ****** teams.

We can argue all you want, ive followed multiple Steeler teams. The ones that have won the SB, lost in the SB, missed the playoffs, and 1 and done to a Tebow team. This Steeler team is looking nice in terms of everyone coming back at once.

You will probably go 3-1 to close the year. Be the #1 seed, and i pray we play you healthy.
    1. They'll be on the road in the playoffs, so I don't think "they play down to their opponents when they play on the road" should NOT comfort you.

2. "They're probably the most playoff experienced team in there". Well, the Pats, Ravens and Broncos have enough experience. I don't think it really matters compared to those teams. Houston's inexperience isn't something I think Houston fans should be worried about. The core of this team has been together enough, they're well coached and they have great leaders. Also, look what their experience got Pittsburgh last year. There's always a first time. Experience can be overrated. Great teams can win football games regardless. Green Bay didn't have much experience when they won. New Orleans hadn't been in the playoffs the two years prior to their Super Bowl win.

3. Injuries are a legit "excuse". But, you can't just sit here and say with full reassurance that "poof! suddenly things will be better". Troy is getting up there in age and has missed way more time than expected. Ike is going down at a terrible time, and even if he's back by the playoffs, he might not be 100%. Ben will be back, but only time will tell how healthy he is, and whether or not he can stay healthy (which is always an issue). It goes on and on. Yes, that's a BIG reason why they haven't looked amazing every game this year, but this problems can linger. It's not like the Steelers are going to be 100% in the playoffs. They'll be MUCH more healthy, but there are legit concerns. This is the time you want your team to start clicking on all cylinders, and it hasn't been able to happen yet.

4. Who says "Superbowl teams don't get blown out at home"? You? That's just a saying that means nothing and isn't based on any facts that prove it really has absolute predicting power. The Giants lost 4 home games last year, including bad losses to some bad teams. Not "blow outs", but two really pathetic losses. One bad loss to a Green Bay team doesn't "prove" anything. It's just a bad loss...and their only one of the year.

5. Pittsburgh defending their home field again might not matter. Houston has one loss at home this year, and yes it was a big loss, but whatever. Again, that's not "proof" of anything. They've been a great home team the past few years (with a healthy Schaub).

6. You keep coming up with these trivial reasons as to why Houston can't have playoff success, when there is literally nothing that suggests THIS YEAR'S Pittsburgh team can either. It's a pretty flimsy argument you're whipping up here. You are harping on tiny things about Houston, and ignoring/justifying a lot of things about Pittsburgh. It's weak.

7. The Steelers do look nice when healthy. They still have an absolutely elite defense, they have an offensive line that can push people around and they have a QB that makes things happen. But there are concerns, they aren't playing their best football now and injuries still are a question. We'll see. We can sit here and argue about it in a thread that has NOTHING to do with Pittsburgh, or we can just wait and find out (or ***** about it elsewhere).

8. Speaking of which, why the **** are we talking about Pittsburgh? I thought this was Patriots vs. Texans. Ugh...
    [IMG]hi[/IMG]

Preparing for WAR! 5/3/14 Maidana vs Mayweather
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Htownballa1622 View Post
    haha where has wsg been? lol.
    The Niners forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by goku View Post
    WSG has been banned i believe
    Quote Originally Posted by Htownballa1622 View Post
    Oh. He was in the Rockets forum two days ago...Oh well.
    He's been back since before the benching.
    oh well nevermind i havent seen him in the NFL forum
    This is one forum of over a hundred on PSD. If you want to see him so badly come to the Niner forum. When you aren't busy getting beaten by Vegeta anyway.

No one has seen Alpha Dog either. Surprised by the trend? Not everyone can be like lolPhillies and sack up and eat that crow, with no condiments. WSG will be back around, to be excruciatingly honest he is probably just laying low because of his recent ban, which for the life of me I can't figure out what he got banned for, someone enlighten me whilst we are on the subject.
    lol, please' top 10 p4p- Mayweather/Ward/Marquez/Pacquiao/Maidana/Rigondeaux/Froch/Cotto/B-Hop/Canelo
    Boxing fan? Come discuss Boxing!

"We are chasing greatness" Mark Jackson 3/7/14

vCash
    I remember when Elway helicoptered into the endzone.. because thats the last time your team was irrelevant. I also should let you know the Steelers defense is number 1 in the league again, and they do have a 2 time SB champion QB still. They just beat the Ravens with their 3rd string qb.. yeah theyre getting hot in december
    I think you must have amnesia. Elway never helicoptered in the end zone. Is being relevant being in the super bowl to you? If so, I can agree, otherwise, no. And congrats on that really nice win! You beat a team that is playing rather poorly right now and barely (and should have lost if the refs don't give a BS spot) the Chargers. If that's what you call hot, awesome. Maybe you can make the playoffs and lose in Denver again. That'd be great. Now go away.
    You're talking to me all wrong... It's the wrong tone. You do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron. Hey, tell me, does your mother sew? BOOM. Get her to sew that!

vCash
    regardless of what happens in the last 4 games with any team. I feel the Texans will work up anybody and everybody they face in the AFC.

Texans vs. Niners superbowl

Hopefully cowboys though so we can have an ALL TEXAS superbowl....his will be done.

vCash
    This is definitely a New England win, let's be serious, it's in New England, and Houston's defense struggles against elite QBs; not to mention that the patriots have played very well during their 6 game win streak. Last thing Houston is going to want is a shootout. Expect New England to throw the ball early and often. Houston has a lot riding on this game and could easily be at risk of losing home field in the playoff with this. (remember the remaining games are vs Ind, vs Min, and @Ind.)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smuffins353 View Post
    regardless of what happens in the last 4 games with any team. I feel the Texans will work up anybody and everybody they face in the AFC.

Texans vs. Niners superbowl

Hopefully cowboys though so we can have an ALL TEXAS superbowl....his will be done.
    Only chance this happens if they secede from the union like promised (I'm hopeful) and they have their two teams play in their own super bowl.
    You're talking to me all wrong... It's the wrong tone. You do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron. Hey, tell me, does your mother sew? BOOM. Get her to sew that!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayneowns91 View Post
    Only chance this happens if they secede from the union like promised (I'm hopeful) and they have their two teams play in their own super bowl.
    Hahaha this made me laugh so hard
    Texans Time is here!

vCash
    For what it's worth, it's just the Cowboys have no chance. Nothing against the Texans.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Twins Fanatic View Post
    This is definitely a New England win, let's be serious, it's in New England, and Houston's defense struggles against elite QBs; not to mention that the patriots have played very well during their 6 game win streak. Last thing Houston is going to want is a shootout. Expect New England to throw the ball early and often. Houston has a lot riding on this game and could easily be at risk of losing home field in the playoff with this. (remember the remaining games are vs Ind, vs Min, and @Ind.)
    Struggles against elite QBs? Did they struggle against Manning?
    "Mcgrady goes up for the shottttt, annnd he misses"-Bill Worrell

"Watch out, that poster will be comin out soon"-Bill Worrell when Andre Igoudala dunked on Yao

vCash
    Hearing it might be bad weather on Monday. I like it. Our stable of backs and strong defense should win this one. JJo coming back from injury should elevate the play of the secondary.

Beginning of the year the Texans are the sexy pick to go deep. They do what they're supposed to and exceed expectations and now they suck and are overrated! ? LMFAO. Whatever I won't let some insecure critics blow my high.

"If I had to pick a center [for an all-time best team], I would take Olajuwon. That leaves out Shaq, Patrick Ewing. It leaves out Wilt Chamberlain. It leaves out a lot of people. And the reason I would take Olajuwon is very simple: he is so versatile. It's not just his scoring, not just his rebounding or not just his blocked shots. He was in the top seven in steals. He always made great decisions on the court. For all facets of the game, I have to give it to him." -Michael Jordan

vCash
    I got the texans winning this 27-24

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by djohn2oo8 View Post
    Struggles against elite QBs? Did they struggle against Manning?
    It was week 2 and its not like the texans shutdown peyton either. If the texans played peyton now that he and his teamates got it figured out i feel the outcome would be very different.
    49ersssss

vCash
    if we win the Gronk didnt play excuses will surface and if we lose we are overrated

anyway should be a Great game and possible AFC championship game preview
    I highly doubt you will hear that excuse from the non pink hat pats fans. We haven't used that excuse when miami played us tough, and we won't use it if the houston beats us. Plus we have a lot of weapons, and I believe you will see brady use all of them.

It will be sad though if houston loses and everyone calls them overrated.... its not like they're playing the chiefs. that would be totally unjustified.

This is the game of the season, IMO.
    Last edited by ne3xchamps; 12-08-2012 at 10:02 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Quote Originally Posted by Cole.World.9.27 View Post
    Brady is not a difference-maker or a playmaker. He's a product of the system who happens to play the QB position.

Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast