Voters
99. You may not vote on this poll
  • Houston Texans

27 27.27%
  • New England Patriots

72 72.73%
Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    vCash
    On a neutral field, I would pick the Texans. I'm going with the home team though.

Dumb and dumber

vCash
    I can't wait for this ****ing game....

I need Welker to do work, I need Gotskowski to make field goals

and just win so they can keep pace with Baltimore and give us a shot at a #2 maybe #1 seed if things go the right way....

Go Pats

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramon Nivar View Post
    I'll be rooting for the Texans, but I feel like they won't win.
    This.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by goku View Post
    we dont even play the steelers this season and yall should worry about the bengals dont over look them
    Bengals will not make the playoffs this year. Their closing schedules going to be too tough. Steelers will probably see you in the playoffs.

I predict it will be in the second round Steelers @ Texans, Broncos @ Pats

Quote Originally Posted by tripleplay2007 View Post
    Pretty much because Cushing is out, we have been having a ton of trouble at our inside linebacker positions, we just got Sharpton back a few weeks ago and Barrett Ruud is finally making his way into our rotation but honestly Bradie James sucks and looks so old. I really think that this game could end up like the Packers game, Brady is either going to pick us apart by throwing a lot of dinks at dunks like he loves to do with his receivers destroying our line backing core and has soon as our secondary is told to help the LB's they will bring out the deep ball but if our LB's play perfect I can see us winning in a close one. I really hate we don't have Cush for this match up but we're gonna go our hardest.

I really hope this is an epic close MNF game though!

We've beat the Broncos, Bears, Ravens, who are all pretty good teams. We don't even play the Steelers this year so your credibility just went down the pooper in my book.
    I know. Hence my post. You have yet to have to beat one of the elite teams of the AFC. The Steelers and Patriots completely run that conference. In order to be the best you got to beat the best. The Patriots will beat you monday. and either the Broncos, Steelers, or Pats will eliminate you from the playoffs
    Quote Originally Posted by kozelkid View Post
    Steelers haven't been a part of the AFC Big Boys for 2 years now.
    Are you a Bears fan? please...

Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayneowns91 View Post
    I remember when the Steelers were part of the big boy AFC. Then Tim Tebow beat them.
    I remember when Elway helicoptered into the endzone.. because thats the last time your team was irrelevant. I also should let you know the Steelers defense is number 1 in the league again, and they do have a 2 time SB champion QB still. They just beat the Ravens with their 3rd string qb.. yeah theyre getting hot in december

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SenecaValley46 View Post
    Bengals will not make the playoffs this year. Their closing schedules going to be too tough. Steelers will probably see you in the playoffs.

I know. Hence my post. You have yet to have to beat one of the elite teams of the AFC. The Steelers and Patriots completely run that conference. In order to be the best you got to beat the best. The Patriots will beat you monday. and either the Broncos, Steelers, or Pats will eliminate you from the playoffs

I remember when Elway helicoptered into the endzone.. because thats the last time your team was irrelevant. I also should let you know the Steelers defense is number 1 in the league again, and they do have a 2 time SB champion QB still. They just beat the Ravens with their 3rd string qb.. yeah theyre getting hot in december

By no means am I saying the steelers can not beat the Texans...but wow haha if this years steelers are elite....the AFC sucks
    Texans Time is here!

vCash
    When the Texans lose their first playoff game to either the Pats, Broncos, or Steelers im going to message you and remind you about your sig. You guys have been irrelevant for so long, you get blown out at home by Green Bay, let Jacksonville take you into OT at home. Trust me, im a Steeler fan. I know what it takes to win a SB, this will not be Houstons year. Ill message you after the Divisional Round and we can talk about what happened.
    @SENECAVALLEY46 Stop sending me PM, post in here. Your takes are so stupid and you know it. Since you don't dare and post such idiotic post in here I'll do it for you so everyone else can laugh at you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Verbal Christ View Post
    Harden and Parsons are getting paid the same amount of money give or take a MILL for the next 3 years. Who would you want on your team?

Thanks for playing.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThuglifeJ View Post
    Parsons all day. Better 2 way player, doesn't chuck. Even when struggling with his shot hes able to do other things.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SenecaValley46 View Post

i hate using last year games as a reference but since thats the last time we played i remember Foster shredding that number 1 defense for 100+ ... and us beating u

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthSideRookie View Post
    @SENECAVALLEY46 Stop sending me PM, post in here. Your takes are so stupid and you know it. Since you don't dare and post such idiotic post in here I'll do it for you so everyone else can laugh at you.
    Haha the guys a joke...must still be sore about the loss the Texans gave the Steelers last season...
    Texans Time is here!

vCash
    but he's so right you know. how dare we actually lose a game? you aren't elite if the only team that beat you is a playoff team. you're only elite if you get beat by the raiders, AND the titans, AND the browns
    The Most Epic Thread EVER
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Yea what is he thinking not wanting to drive next to or near drunk people. I have never met a more sheltered scaredy cat. As a hobby i find 10-15 homeless guys and give them lots of alcohol and play bumper cars all day but im normal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by astrosmaniac View Post
    but he's so right you know. how dare we actually lose a game? you aren't elite if the only team that beat you is a playoff team. you're only elite if you get beat by the raiders, AND the titans, AND the browns
    Raiders and Titans with Big ben starting

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by astrosmaniac View Post
    but he's so right you know. How dare we actually lose a game? You aren't elite if the only team that beat you is a playoff team. You're only elite if you get beat by the raiders, and the titans, and the browns
    raiders and titans with big ben starting
    zing!!!!

vCash
    why are we even talking about the steelers they havent even clinched yet this is a Texans vs Patriots forum

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rockets-fan View Post

By no means am I saying the steelers can not beat the Texans...but wow haha if this years steelers are elite....the AFC sucks
    He sent me that PM i just posted.

He has been saying the Texans are overrated since last season and been predicting losses for Houston and he keeps disappearing after he's been proven wrong time after time.

He's now raising the bar for the Texans, Super Bowl or bust because he knows if he keeps shooting low he'll keep coming up empty and looking dumb, again.

What he and other fail to realize is that the Texans just picked up from where they left off last season. 15-1 in past 16 and 18-4 overall the past two seasons w/ Schaub as the starter. If anyone really thinks that is not a mark of a SB contending team then I don't know what is.

i hate using last year games as a reference but since thats the last time we played i remember Foster shredding that number 1 defense for 100+ ... and us beating u
    With no Andre in the second half, everyone knew where the Texans were going and their D still couldn't contain Foster.
    Quote Originally Posted by Verbal Christ View Post
    Harden and Parsons are getting paid the same amount of money give or take a MILL for the next 3 years. Who would you want on your team?

Thanks for playing.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThuglifeJ View Post
    Parsons all day. Better 2 way player, doesn't chuck. Even when struggling with his shot hes able to do other things.

vCash
    He sent me that PM i just posted.

He has been saying the Texans are overrated since last season and been predicting losses for Houston and he keeps disappearing after he's been proven wrong time after time.

He's now raising the bar for the Texans, Super Bowl or bust because he knows if he keeps shooting low he'll keep coming up empty and looking dumb, again.

What he and other fail to realize is that the Texans just picked up from where they left off last season. 15-1 in past 16 and 18-4 overall the past two seasons w/ Schaub as the starter. If anyone really thinks that is not a mark of a SB contending team then I don't know what is.

With no Andre in the second half, everyone knew where the Texans were going and their D still couldn't contain Foster.
    Reminds me of whitesoxgod saying Smith is better than Schaub...then Schaub wins a couple games for us and smith gets benched and he's nowhere to be found lol
    Texans Time is here!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rockets-fan View Post
    Reminds me of whitesoxgod saying Smith is better than Schaub...then Schaub wins a couple games for us and smith gets benched and he's nowhere to be found lol
    lol! I remember that debate.

I hope Foster doesn't wreck us. Our run D has been a bit shaky lately
    Rookie still moved the chains despite seeing this every snap.

Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast