Voters
99. You may not vote on this poll
  • Houston Texans

27 27.27%
  • New England Patriots

72 72.73%
Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Wow so apparently the Pats haven't lost at home in December since 2002. Didn't know that.

Edit: So they're 20-0 in their last 20 home games in December.

But with how banged up they are, I wouldn't be surprised at all if they end up losing here which is why I'm surprised how lopsided this poll is.
    Last edited by PatsSoxKnicks; 12-05-2012 at 06:08 PM.
    Patriots Forum HOF Class of 2011

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsSoxKnicks View Post
    Wow so apparently the Pats haven't lost at home in December since 2002. Didn't know that.

But with how banged up they are, I wouldn't be surprised at all if they end up losing here which is why I'm surprised how lopsided this poll is.
    Yeah, in particular I'm worried about our oline. Connolly and Mankins have been injured and Vollmer has been playing through some things. Coach Dante is going to have to pull us through another tough game.
    Mike Loyko @NEPD_Loyko 1h

#Patriots are 9-2 and their second highest paid player this season is Aaron Hernandez. Let that sink in.

vCash
    Pats win in a close game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by farren.louis View Post
    What team has the patriots beat?
    The texans beat.. Ravens, Broncos,Lions,Bears 6-0 Road Record
    The patriots are overrated if anything
    This.

Holy **** I'm shocked. I'm a pats fan and I'm expecting a loss here lol. We haven't shown to be that elite team yet like the Texans have. The Texans D is better and overall have a more balanced offense. I like them to take it here, hopefully Pats win in the AFC Championship though!

vCash
    Pats are 10-1 in the last 11 games on Monday night and they are at home. I am taking them in this one. If the Pats D can play average they will win this game by at least a score. Brady can do to the Houston D what GB did and more.

vCash

Edit: So they're 20-0 in their last 20 home games in December.

I think most see the Pats not only returning to the SB but getting revenge on the NFC for their allowing the last 2 slip away. Brady is on a terror. I would not be surprised to see a blow out of the Texans.

Me and my Boys.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    I'll be rooting for the Texans, but I feel like they won't win.

vCash
    We win we rap up the conference we lose still have a 1 game lead

either way as long as we get homefield and suffer no major injuries ill be fine with the outcome of this game

vCash
    Surprised to see so many people favoring NE here. Being at home helps, but we'll see. Should be a great game. Big time implications for both teams, especially NE.
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sportfan View Post
    This.

Holy **** I'm shocked. I'm a pats fan and I'm expecting a loss here lol. We haven't shown to be that elite team yet like the Texans have. The Texans D is better and overall have a more balanced offense. I like them to take it here, hopefully Pats win in the AFC Championship though!
    Well you and that other guy are flat out wrong. The Pats beat the Broncos, who are pretty good....

And this Pats team is #1 in point differential as well as #1 in Football Outsiders' DVOA, so I'd say thats a pretty good indication that they're elite. Not to mention its a better version of the team that was in the Super Bowl last year.

The Texans may certainly win this game because I think with the loss of Gronk and a banged up O-Line, not to mention the injuries on the D-line, the Pats aren't exactly playing with their A team. Although the Texans have some injuries in the secondary as well so both teams are banged up. Kind of disappointing we aren't seeing both teams at full strength, maybe we'll get that in a possible rematch in the playoffs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyburch View Post
    I think most see the Pats not only returning to the SB but getting revenge on the NFC for their allowing the last 2 slip away. Brady is on a terror. I would not be surprised to see a blow out of the Texans.
    Cool. More sarcasm from you. Do you ever have a non-sarcastic post? Just once, you should say what you actually feel.

vCash
    Cool. More sarcasm from you. Do you ever have a non-sarcastic post? Just once, you should say what you actually feel.
    Umm I actually was. I really picked you guys to go back but win it this time.

Me and my Boys.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    I don't think our O is going to be as great as some people think. Oline injured, Edelman and Gronk out and I don't know how well Stallworth will play.

We're going to need a balanced attack in this one. To effectively be able to run the ball will be huge. We're getting Brandon Bolden back as well, I've been excited to see him back on the field.
    Mike Loyko @NEPD_Loyko 1h

#Patriots are 9-2 and their second highest paid player this season is Aaron Hernandez. Let that sink in.

vCash
    As a Texans fan this game has a bad vibe. I think the Patriots win by 7-10 points. The defense has been in shambles ever since Cushing got hurt. I bet Brady is salivating about playing agaisnt man coverage. Hopefully we see a close exciting game with no injuries for both sides.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CluTcH_c1tY View Post
    As a Texans fan this game has a bad vibe. I think the Patriots win by 7-10 points. The defense has been in shambles ever since Cushing got hurt. I bet Brady is salivating about playing agaisnt man coverage. Hopefully we see a close exciting game with no injuries for both sides.
    amen to that brother!

Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast