Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cg_la00 View Post
    lol hell no they wont have emma play both characters, that'd be ridiculous haha but i do think she wouldve made a good MJ as well.

as far as carnage him and venom are my favorite villains. i think they could introduce venom in the third, put him in jail early in the movie, and then both him and carnage break out of the jail and wreck havoc at the end of the movie only to have brock help spiderman to defeat carnage
    ^^ ermahgerd! Totally this!
    <3

lakers4sho | Chavacano | EricBallsachs | Avenged24 | still1ballin | GREATNESS ONE | Chacarron
    LakersMaster24 | KB-Pau-DH2012 | 8kobe24 | championships | Lakers+Giants | LakerShow
    AussieLaker | YouCan'tBeatLA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sexicano31 View Post
    Lol Jamie Foxx
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent33 View Post
    I wonder if they could have Emma Stone play MJ too? Knowing her Gwen character will inevitably die, maybe MJ could be her doppleganger? I will miss Emma

I think Jamie Foxx will do a superb job as Electro.

Hopefully seeds are planted for Carnage at some point in this Spider-Man adaptation. That mother ****er needs to be involved so he can just wipe out everyone.
    They already announced who will play MJ, it was posted earlier in this thread, her name is Shailene Woodley. She was in The Descendants.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmARanger18 View Post
    They already announced who will play MJ, it was posted earlier in this thread, her name is Shailene Woodley. She was in The Descendants.
    ugh shes just not that attractive to be honest -___- they couldve done better for MJ
    LAKERS/RAMS/DODGERS/UCLA/MAN U/MEXICO
    Shut it down. Let's go home.

vCash
    More spoilers:

According to some casting call notices obtained by On Location Vacations (via ComingSoon), "Grant Wilfley Casting is seeking: SAG-AFTRA Men & Women, 18-70 age range, to portray Friends & Family Mourning at a Funeral/ Wake. The scene is scheduled to film February 14th, 2013. This is very featured & I will be submitting photos to the Director."

So there's a major funeral sequence in the film that has both Gwen Stacy (Emma Stone) and Mary Jane Watson (Shailene Woodley) in it. Looks like Gwen's famous death scene from the comics could happen in the second planned Spidey film rather than the third one.

The casting agency is also said to be looking for extras of all ethnicities and in their 20s-60s to "portray a Core Group of Scientists, Technicians, Engineers."

vCash
    ^^fuuuuuuuuuucccccccckkkkkkkk!

don't read guys, save yourselves. This just ruined my Christmas mood, i gotta find a rope....jk
    Leaf fans at the start of every new season...

We've been through tough times, man.

vCash
    WHERE ARE THESE AUDITIONS I AM A STAR IN THE MAKING!?!?!!?

I really dislike these new Spider Man movies.

They always mess up the casting of MJ Watson.

vCash
    The First one was absolutely terrible. Might have been one of the worst movies I saw this year if it wasn't for the good CGI fight scenes. The story was terribly forced, Uncle Ben dies for no reason other than to fufill the fact that he must die, barely any character arc, and while Andrew Garfield acted okay his role of Peter Parker was just too much of an unlikeable smartass.

Man, superhero movies this year were a big dissapointment aside from the Avengers. TDKR was so hyped and ended up being a predictable and unexciting movie.

TANKRONTO TANKTORS

vCash
    I think Jamie Foxx will be fine as Electro...

One of the best Catwoman was black (Eartha Kitt)

And The Joker was a gay Latino.. (Caesar Romero)

THere is talk about Idris Elba becoming the next James Bond... That is going to cause an uproar...but I think he would make a great James Bond...His Natural British accent helps too...lol

vCash
    Wait Jamie Foxx is Electro? Wtffffff

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by heyman321 View Post
    The First one was absolutely terrible. Might have been one of the worst movies I saw this year if it wasn't for the good CGI fight scenes. The story was terribly forced, Uncle Ben dies for no reason other than to fufill the fact that he must die, barely any character arc, and while Andrew Garfield acted okay his role of Peter Parker was just too much of an unlikeable smartass.

Man, superhero movies this year were a big dissapointment aside from the Avengers. TDKR was so hyped and ended up being a predictable and unexciting movie.
    Did you think Uncle Ben's death had more of a reason in the original series?
    Quote Originally Posted by Trueblue2 View Post
    And there's no shame in banging fat chicks. They're normally down to do anything and theyll build your confidence. Even Mike trout had to tear up the minors before he got called up to the show.

EDIT: do not use tinder to tear up minors, you will go to jail.

vCash
    Paul Giamatti is reportedly in talks to play the Rhino in the next one according to the Hollywood Reporter

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.1250414

vCash
    Felicity Jones is also in talks to play an unspecific role. I think shes more of a looker than Woodley.

vCash
    good old paul giamatti
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    ehh hopefully he'll do a good job

LETS GO HEAT

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast